Thread: Let us not forget the Victims of 9-11-2001

Let us not forget the Victims of 9-11-2001

Please say a prayer for Families of the Victims & the First responders that suffer from many illnesses cause by the dust. Let us never forget this day.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

9/11 remembered

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    Please say a prayer for Families of the Victims & the First responders that suffer from many illnesses cause by the dust. Let us never forget this day.
    I hear ya brother. I lowered my flags this morning before going to work @ 0530. I'll say a prayer for all and this country. Lets hope that we (America) never let our guards down again.

Yes, let us remember and praise the brave efforts of those police/fire/EMT that day. But also in their honor let us seek the (unspoken, unknown) TRUTH about the events that took place day?

Exmaple: What happened to WTC Tower 7?

http://www2.ae911truth.org/11rfa911.php

I woke up this morning, removed my flag from the pole, and replaced it with this one at half mast. I purchased this flag from the brother of the LT. from Engine 10 Ladder 10 outside of the firehouse next to the WTC site.

I for one will never forget the sacrifices made by those 343 men and women that perished that day for nothing more than the desire to help complete strangers. These were some of the bravest civilians to have ever served.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5_n.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	3883  
    - Knowledge is power and there IS strength in numbers -

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    While we mourn all who were killed, I want especially to remember, and thank, those who died rushing into the buildings to help as many escape as possible.

Law Enforcement Officers, Fire Fighters, Emergency Medical Technicians, and other First Responders.

Many of their lives were exchanged for the lives of others.

Quote Originally Posted by John 15:13
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

I'm spending my day in rememberance of two friends that gave their lives on this date, but different years. The first (and most recent) is SOCS John Wayne "Dusty" Marcum, U.S. Navy SeAL. He was mortally wounded in a firefight on 9/11/08 in Afghanistan and died the next day. When I knew him, he was an instructor at SPECWARDEVGRU where I was a civilian contractor. He was an inspiration to all and an amazing mentor to his students and fellow warriors.

The second was Jeff Palazzo. I knew him as a Coast Guardsman stationed with me at Governors Island, NYC. He was a Small Boat Engineer at Station New York and I worked in the Armory, I took him (and his c-workers) to the range every 6 months for semi-annual marksmanship quals with rifle, pistol and shotgun. On 9/11/01, he was still a Coast Guard Reservist and now a NYC Firefighter. He gave his life rescuing people from the WTC nine years ago, today...
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)

To those that have perished by the events of 9/11, and those that perished soon after in the resulting wars, may they find peace wherever they go.

May their families find peace as well.
    Taurus PT1911 .45 ACP. Carried in condition 1, with a total of 25 rounds.

Vice President of Students for Concealed Carry on Campus, ECU Chapter

Nobody remembers 9/11. I work daily with the public and how many times was I asked "What's the date today?"

Uh... It's 9/11... 9 years since...

"9 years since what...??"

Regular Member Brimstone Baritone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cscitney87 View Post
    "9 years since what...??"
    That's disgusting.