Thread: Anti OC youtube vid with response to comments.

Banned

Anti OC youtube vid with response to comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYxFYu4S4R4

My comments :Show me one time where a person has ever been targeted for openly carrying, much less 9 times out of 10. . There is no tactical advantage in concealment unless you are o0n the offensive. As a civillian, you are to remain on the defensive. The average citizen doesn't notice, the criminal while casing, will leave, they arent on the attack yet, the criminal attacking will not notice in time, they are either on adrenaline, high, or jonesing,. Your situational awareness will let you see him first. If open carry is illegal, than if you uncover accidentally, then you have committed a crime. Where open carry is protected, and you reach up and your gun pops out, then so what, you just cover up again.

Then he made this video response to my statements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSFiC...eature=channel

My comments. :
    Anyone can be in the wrong place at the wrong time, and no one is invincible. If they have invested this research, then they are aware of the presence of regularly carried firearms, and are likely to rob a different location. Sometimes there simply isnt anything you can do, armed or unarmed, concealed or not. Again, situational awareness. No one openly carrying has ever been targeted, and if that happens, the odds would be like 1 in .000009. While they are trying to take me out, others can run.
    Last edited by stainless1911; 09-12-2010 at 07:41 PM.

Banned
    Thanks for the response BTW.
    I feel that we are losing our rights in part, because of concealed carry. People don't see how many guns are around them every day, if they did, they would be so used to them, that they would not think twice about it. They only see what .gov and the news wants them to see. they become afraid, and without education, they ask for laws to be made against peoples rights. Others do not want to ask the .gov permission to use their rights. ie. requiring a CPL to carry

Yatta yatta yatta

the guys said he has been in Law enforcement for years , yeah right when did he join at 12?

other than that its just another factless opinon from anther clueless person.
    Last edited by KRM59; 09-12-2010 at 07:57 PM. Reason: spelling
    "To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

Banned
    sure so, lets bring him up to speed. Thats what we do best.

I have a real hard time believing the guy works in Law Enforcement as he claims.

I noticed he erases any responses to his video, typical of someone who like Timothy who has no intestinal fortitude to answer those who ask questions, or challenge out right lies. It is real simple if one says something he knows can not be backed up with facts, or any evidence of truth, or something that is not true intentionally or not, then he has told a lie. I want to see all those cases where open carry people are being disarmed by bad guys. Even when I concealed carry most of the time I don't make much effort to hide it, unless there is good reason to hide it. I suppose if I bother to respond and don't suck up to him he will remove my comments also. He is as dishonest as the day is long and his removal of any disagreement comments proves this. He's no different than that nut job Timothy.

Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYxFYu4S4R4

My comments :Show me one time where a person has ever been targeted for openly carrying, much less 9 times out of 10. . There is no tactical advantage in concealment unless you are o0n the offensive. As a civillian, you are to remain on the defensive. The average citizen doesn't notice, the criminal while casing, will leave, they arent on the attack yet, the criminal attacking will not notice in time, they are either on adrenaline, high, or jonesing,. Your situational awareness will let you see him first. If open carry is illegal, than if you uncover accidentally, then you have committed a crime. Where open carry is protected, and you reach up and your gun pops out, then so what, you just cover up again.

Then he made this video response to my statements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSFiC...eature=channel

My comments. :
    Anyone can be in the wrong place at the wrong time, and no one is invincible. If they have invested this research, then they are aware of the presence of regularly carried firearms, and are likely to rob a different location. Sometimes there simply isnt anything you can do, armed or unarmed, concealed or not. Again, situational awareness. No one openly carrying has ever been targeted, and if that happens, the odds would be like 1 in .000009. While they are trying to take me out, others can run.
    Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.

Banned

What a little bi***

Comment posted on first vid, let's see if it stays up.

So, you remove comments and responses that you are opposed to, or can't argue against? You sir are a coward, and a liar. Concealed carry suits you well. You cannot prove what you claim about bad guys targeting open carriers because there is no proof. I seriously doubt you are a cop, and if you are, you are one of those that give them a bad name.

he removed all the disagreements what a coward. Useless piece of human waste. This is how liberals do it. They silence all opposing opinions. in my humble opinion he's a fraud and his actions prove so.

Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    Comment posted on first vid, let's see if it stays up.

So, you remove comments and responses that you are opposed to, or can't argue against? You sir are a coward, and a liar. Concealed carry suits you well. You cannot prove what you claim about bad guys targeting open carriers because there is no proof. I seriously doubt you are a cop, and if you are, you are one of those that give them a bad name.
    Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.

I have made several responses to his video over the past few days,,, it seems that he has deleted anyone that challedges his opinion.
    "Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books...Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: 'I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't. I can. And my children will."
    ,,, So Mote Be

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.-- JC

Quote Originally Posted by Bailenforcer View Post
    he removed all the disagreements what a coward. Useless piece of human waste. This is how liberals do it. They silence all opposing opinions. in my humble opinion he's a fraud and his actions prove so.
    Just re-visited his video on you tube to repost my comments,,, it seemed that I have been blocked,, lol
    "Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books...Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: 'I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't. I can. And my children will."
    ,,, So Mote Be

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.-- JC

Seems he has taken down his video.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

It's still up...
    "Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
    —John F. Kennedy

"If a man neglects to enforce his rights, he cannot complain if, after a while, the law follows his example."
    —Oliver Wendell Holmes

Sorry about that, it was stainless's video that was removed.
    Last edited by protias; 09-14-2010 at 11:04 PM.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Banned
    I got banned too. So I flagged it as spam.