• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lewis County

chehalis scott

I am looking for other OCers in lewis county ive been OCing for about two months and other than the meets I think I am the only one around. here if im not lets meet up sometime and make awarenes grow.:D

Last edited:

Guest1650

Hey partner, I live near you . I'll shoot you an IM with my contact info. I might have seen you OC'ing the other day. I was in chehalis on a call.

chehalis scott

Oc report

I am going to go ahead and ose this thread for an OC report
Today I walked into the laundrymat and was informed by some guy that he used to carry a gun, but then he proceded to tell me that if I were to go to Seattle that I would have the cops called on me in a heart beat. I would be put on the ground and arrested or possably shot before I knew what happend. my response to that was that that was not true and that I had friends in Seattle and surounding areas that also oc'd. Then he started in again so I walked out the door went to my truck and got some flyers went back in and tried to give him one but I knew he wouldent take one because he is someone that has to always be right. on the bright side three others in there to include the owner did take one so maybe it was a good encounter after all sometimes bieng loud and arguementitive ( the other guy not me) can defeat your point rather than help it:lol::lol::lol:

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Print this

Scott... next time print this picture off and hand it too him. Explain that these are friends of yours, in downtown Seattle, Westlake Plazza with the Attorney General, Rob McKenna of the state of Washington. In the background are Seattle Police officers.

If this doesn't speak to how I am treated in downtown Seattle, I don't know what does.

washingtonoclicense.jpg

Guest1650

I am going to go ahead and ose this thread for an OC report
Today I walked into the laundrymat and was informed by some guy that he used to carry a gun, but then he proceded to tell me that if I were to go to Seattle that I would have the cops called on me in a heart beat. I would be put on the ground and arrested or possably shot before I knew what happend. my response to that was that that was not true and that I had friends in Seattle and surounding areas that also oc'd. Then he started in again so I walked out the door went to my truck and got some flyers went back in and tried to give him one but I knew he wouldent take one because he is someone that has to always be right. on the bright side three others in there to include the owner did take one so maybe it was a good encounter after all sometimes bieng loud and arguementitive ( the other guy not me) can defeat your point rather than help it:lol::lol::lol:

I OC EVERYWHERE in lewis county.

Never had too much of a problem other than a couple weirdos at the gas stations, or other random little spots. When Im not working . I don't carry my badge (Like I normally would while on the clock). I think alot of people around here are very used to seeing OC.

I do however, get asked if my pistol is "real" thought.. that's about it.

I wouldnt close this thread. Keep it going, and the more people who know that we're here.. the more people that will learn to accept it.

I work with the surrounding Law enforcement agencies daily.. they all know the laws, and more than respect the way we choose to carry.

Don't let one knucklehead ruin it for you. It's not just something you do.. it's a lifestyle.

We're here to defend what's rightfully ours.. Why not take advantage of it as much as we can.

(maybe he's just got a sore spot becauce he can't legally carry anymore).

oneeyeross

I also open carry around Lewis County....all the time. I have a CZ82 in a Czech Police holster.

Only comment I've had is a guy a wal-mart (customer) say "You don't see many guys packing around 'here' anymore." Guess he just came down from Alaska, where it is more common....

Bank of America in Centralia - not even a glance. Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Sunbirds, Shop'n Kart, Big5, Michael's, Alderson's, Jack in the Box, Dairy Queen, gas stations (Texaco, AM-PM, Shell & others)....no problems at all.

Guest1650

I commonly go to all those places you just listed - Ive never had a problem at any of them. Sunbirds however.. used to have a problem with it. untill i took them a pamphlet.

us lewis co dudes need to make coffee nights.

chehalis scott

starbucks

anyone have a prob with the first lewis co. meet at starbucks chehalis tomorrow at about ninteen hundred (seven pm)

Last edited:

Guest1650

Works for me. We'll see who shows. I know you have some questions for me in reguards to another subject- So i'll give you a call here in a few.

Guest1650

bummer! that's alright thought. volleyball can be fun to watch.

--I mean has anyone ever seen the CONNECTICUT womens volleyball team? - Id like to go.. I just ..I couldnt focus!

we'll drink a coffee for you!

oneeyeross

Well, this was high school, so it is a hand's off situation there, guys. The team from up north (Black Hills) won, but they really didn't beat the Tigers. The Tigers gave the game away with silly mistakes... Girls, the ball goes OVER the net, OVER the net, not into the net....

Oh, well...

chehalis scott

its a start

well the first lewis county meet was small only 2 but its a start. I know for a fact that the next lewis county meet will be huge! Im counting on you all on saturday see you then

Guest1650

chehalis starbucks. saturday . it's the rally and pick up point for us south siders for the vancouver convoy. probably 9-930 ish.