• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First Public Open Carry + Glock Mod (?)

Tekniqe

I went with my friends to McDonalds today with my gun. Generally most of the places we eat or frequent are, sadly, within one thousand feet of a school. It went very well, I noticed several people glancing now and again, but the room stayed positive.

I was a little bored, and decided to fill in the various engravings on my glock. I think it turned out pretty well, let me know what you think! I don't think there is any harm in having the serial on here. If there is, let me know please.

IMG_0023-1-1.jpg

Tekniqe

Seriously? McDonalds?
*wag finger*

Its ok, I had Wingstop today...

Does this count as a mod though?

Yeah, McDonalds. It's in a plaza that's one of the few places that I'm completely sure is legal for me to carry. I'd love it to be otherwise, but until then, I'll take what I can get. :p

Where'd you get your wings at? Buffalo Wild Wings is one of the best, but I'm not sure if you have one where you live.

I wasn't sure if it counted or not, so I included a ?. :lol:

leoffensive

I went with my friends to McDonalds today with my gun. Generally most of the places we eat or frequent are, sadly, within one thousand feet of a school. It went very well, I noticed several people glancing now and again, but the room stayed positive.

I was a little bored, and decided to fill in the various engravings on my glock. I think it turned out pretty well, let me know what you think! I don't think there is any harm in having the serial on here. If there is, let me know please.

IMG_0023-1-1.jpg

i have the same keyboard as you :p

bad_ace

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Glad to see you're carrying where legal. Stay informed and be safe.

I read you original post as, you got bored AT McDonald's and filled in your engravings there :)
I take it that was not the case.

Keep it up.

EXTREMEOPS1

Campaign Veteran
Bored and filled in your engravings there????

Glad to see you're carrying where legal. Stay informed and be safe.

I read you original post as, you got bored AT McDonald's and filled in your engravings there :)
I take it that was not the case.

Keep it up.

Hope that wasn't the case as that is commonly known as "brandishing a firearm in a public place" Jeez ...asking for trouble there !!!