Thread: Going to Sikeston

Going to Sikeston

Hello everyone! I will be visiting the Sikeston area this week to visit my grandpa. I was wondering what are the rules for Scott/New Madrid County when it comes to open carry. I have a Handgun Permit from TN so if i can only conceal thats ok. Also what about carry at Lambert's LOL? Any info would be great!

I'm not sure about open carry in Sikeston / Scott County . However Lambert's Is posted.

I can't find any info anywhere myself regarding open carry in Scott or New Madrid County. I guess I will carry concealed to be on the safe side and thanks for the heads up at Lamberts.

Quote Originally Posted by utbob2004 View Post
    Hello everyone! I will be visiting the Sikeston area this week to visit my grandpa. I was wondering what are the rules for Scott/New Madrid County when it comes to open carry. I have a Handgun Permit from TN so if i can only conceal thats ok. Also what about carry at Lambert's LOL? Any info would be great!
    well you say scott/new madrid are counties, but OC being legal is based off of the city, not county. so if you give me the city your going to. i try to look it up for you.

Quote Originally Posted by goalseter88 View Post
    well you say scott/new madrid are counties, but OC being legal is based off of the city, not county. so if you give me the city your going to. i try to look it up for you.
    I'll be in Sikeston and New Madrid, but Sikeston for the most part