• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Huge open-carry Pre-Election Freedom Rally October 16th in Janesville, WI

paul@paul-fisher.com

It had a pretty good turnout. We had 9 for breakfast at Cracker Barrel and the proceeded to the event. I would estimate that over 30% of the crowd was OC'ing. It was good to see.

Lot's of speeches and Hubert unfortunately was one of the last to speak. He was fiery as usual, received some good applause.

Overall, a beautiful day and some good felowship.

polekat

I stopped late with the wife, but only for a few minutes and had to leave to deal with something else.

rcav8r

A good event. Only suggestion I'd have for the organizers is better signage on the roads, and a north-up map on the flyer. Or at least a googable (is that a word?) address.