• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Huge open-carry Pre-Election Freedom Rally October 16th in Janesville, WI

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
Saturday October 16th, HUGE open-carry Pre-election Freedom Rally in Janesville, WI

Rally is being organized by Southern Wisconsin Patriots Alliance including:

-Rock River Patriots
-Rock County Voter Education Forum
-Beloit Patiots
-Rock Patriots

OPEN CARRY WELCOME!!!!!

The Southern Wisconsin Patriot Alliance is organizing a Freedom Rally in Janesville on Saturday, October 16, 2010, from Noon to 3 p.m.

We are a coalition of grassroots Wisconsinites. Our mission is to Unite, Educate, and Mobilize citizens to secure public policy consistent with our three core values of Constitutionally-Limited Government, Fiscal Responsibility, and Free Market Principles.

An exciting list of speakers has been scheduled and food vendors will be available. This event will be advertised throughout the tri-county area.

We are inviting any and all candidates for the November mid-term elections to the Freedom Rally. This is an opportunity for those candidates to share their vision for Wisconsin and for citizens to voice their concerns

The location for the Freedom Rally is private land between Verlo Mattress and Hesser Toyota on Highway 14, three blocks west of Milton Avenue. Enter on Morse St. by Menards off of Milton Avenue

Wisconsin Carry will have a table there.

The November elections will be historic. Please come to this event and rally in support of the freedom minded candidates who will sweep into office in November. This event will be huge.

Event links:

http://rockriverpatriots.com/2010/09/14/freedom-rally-in-janesville-saturday-october-16th/

Event Flyer: Page 1

http://go2.wordpress.com/?id=725X13...om-rally-in-janesville-saturday-october-16th/

Event Flyer: Page 2

http://go2.wordpress.com/?id=725X13...om-rally-in-janesville-saturday-october-16th/

Last edited:
M

McX

can someone alter the flyer format from micro-crap to something i can print off, and post in the shop window? PM it to me if possible, thanks!

comp45acp

The long range weather forecast for next Saturday is low 70s and sunny. Who is planning on attending? Does anyone from that area know of a good place to meet up for a breakfast before the event? From what I have been hearing from my Tea Party friends this is going to be a huge event.

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
The long range weather forecast for next Saturday is low 70s and sunny. Who is planning on attending? Does anyone from that area know of a good place to meet up for a breakfast before the event? From what I have been hearing from my Tea Party friends this is going to be a huge event.

I am heading down from La Crosse. I believe there is a Cracker Barrel Restaurant in Janesville.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?c...&hnear=Janesville,+WI&cid=1341842211419112445

I been in there a couple times, never had any issues.

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
I think I may be able to make it too and hopefully can bring the wife. Sounds like a great idea and I think I can make it for breakfast too.

Time to meet? We can discuss this at the fish fry on Friday!

Baring any unforeseen I should arrive at the Cracker Barrel at 08:30 on Saturday Oct 16. Breakfast will be a short one for me, as we would like to be at the location for table selection location before 10:00.

See you guys there....

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
I have to get up EARLY!

Hubert, sounds good! I will try to be there by 0830. If I don't see you there for breakfast I will see you at the event!

paul@paul-fisher.com

Baring any unforeseen I should arrive at the Cracker Barrel at 08:30 on Saturday Oct 16. Breakfast will be a short one for me, as we would like to be at the location for table selection location before 10:00.

See you guys there....

I PLAN on being there by 8:30. If not, start without me, I will be at the event, however.

rcav8r

Why so early? The event doesn't start til noon, or am I missing something? visiting booths, or the speakers don't start til noon, or what?

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
Why so early? The event doesn't start til noon, or am I missing something? visiting booths, or the speakers don't start til noon, or what?
I am told that booth/table location is first come first serve. If the event starts at 12:00, people will be filtering in by 11:00. I would like to meet with the organizers, introduce myself, maybe get them to let us hang one of the WCI banners etc. My experience is things are hectic at the 2 hour mark. I would like to get there and be setup, and setting down around 10:30.

Breakfast at 08:30 to 09:30.
About 10:00 or so, meet with organizers and get things setup/in place.

~~10:30 ready to rock-and-roll.

That doesn't mean others can't stay at or arrive later at the CB, just that is the schedule I figure to be on.

Hope that makes sense.

See you tomorrow!