• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CPL classes, where did you all go, how much?

Haman J.T.

Wow, I wouldn't have expected that from a union outfit.
Not all people who work at the big three tow the union line.Actualy you would be suprised at all the gun owners and hunters there are in the plants,in fact in at least 2 out of 5 plants I worked in they would ask for people to work doubles to cover anyone who wanted to go deer hunting during gun season.The Dems can claim they have the support of the unions and their money in order to make it look good,but it's the workers who vote whatever way they want.Besides,when you got a decent paying job with benefits,after 90 days you automaticaly become a member of the UAW.The unions tell you to vote Dem just like minorities tell you to vote Dem,because of the myth that they are for the average man and against big business and the rich.I think autoworkers,who work for big business,are smart enough to figure out whats happening and according to all the people I worked with and talked to on a regular basis,they knew what is going on!The Dems think we're stupid,we're not!

Onnie

Gibraltar Trade Center

I took my last month at Gibraltar Trade Center 130.00 Class, Rounds, and Range Fee
I had my own rounds, those who did not could buy them at the gun show.

Class by Aim Stright, Two brothers, OK class but we had some one in there who wanted to talk marshal-arts and self-defense instead of Guns and Self-defense, ran the class over 2 hours with his constant questions.

I got the feeling this was a new venture for the instructor, a former police officer and his brother, as they seemed a little unorginized

SheepboT

My wife and I took the class at Fireaqrms Exchange in Livonia. Shot 100 rounds and a full 8 hours, $125 and not a bad class.

Same with me, although I thoroughly enjoyed the class and would reccommend it to anyone. I had the female instructor which I thought did a phenomenal job and was very friendly.