• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

long beach Wa court house guns?

amzbrady

I would imagine if not than one of the officers or security has to take the weapon and secure it, somehow. I was just thinking, what if there is a fire alarm that goes off while your in the court house? You would be forced to stand unarmed in the parking lot. I'm sure getting your weapon on the way out would not be a priority.

bwboley

Activist Member
yea i dont know im bring it but i have no ideal about court houses this will be my first one so i might leave it in the car unless someone knows it be ok lol,

side note how was rod run i had to miss it this year

Last edited:

amzbrady

I missed it too. We are staying in Snohomish right now, My wife had surgery at Swedish yesterday and visiting with son in Northgate. The Rod Run and Harley Weekend has always been the highlights of my summer.

bwboley

Activist Member
So heading there now called this morning to ask were do i check my firearm in they said we dont have any lock boxes or anywere to put it i said washington said they must provide gun storage, they said they dont have lock boxes and the sheriff office is closed on wednesday to either leave it at home or in my car.