Thread: Open Carry, then not???

Open Carry, then not???

If a person is open carrying and they need to go into, say the bank or a store, and don't want to open carry into that place; what should they do with their weapon?

Can they just hide in under the seat and lock the car, or do they need to store it in the trunk. If they don't have a trunk, does it need to be locked in a container?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by orqusgu View Post
    If a person is open carrying and they need to go into, say the bank or a store, and don't want to open carry into that place; what should they do with their weapon?

Can they just hide in under the seat and lock the car, or do they need to store it in the trunk. If they don't have a trunk, does it need to be locked in a container?
    My wife works in a credit union where they won't take a stand one way or the other on open carry. For my wife's sake, I think it would be foolish for me to press the issue, so I don't carry into any of the branches. I leave my pistol locked in the car, out of sight, and wear an empty holster into the building.

Un-tuck your shirt/ cover it up.

Cool My safe place

I put small safes in my cars back seat with a cable that goes around seat frame to safe works out Great.

take your OC pistol out of its holster and lock it in the vehicle and keep CCing the backup.