Thread: What's going on in San Diego

What's going on in San Diego

So I apologize for disappearing on everyone. Life has been crazy. I had to move at the last minute while starting a new job and school both full time and just now got internet hooked up at home.

I have kept up to date on the UOC ban and its failure and Ed Perutas case sounds like it's going well. So is there anything else major that I need to look into? Are there any meetups coming up in So Cal?

Quote Originally Posted by chewy352 View Post
    So I apologize for disappearing on everyone. Life has been crazy. I had to move at the last minute while starting a new job and school both full time and just now got internet hooked up at home.

I have kept up to date on the UOC ban and its failure and Ed Perutas case sounds like it's going well. So is there anything else major that I need to look into? Are there any meetups coming up in So Cal?
    Welcome back.
    You missed a BBQ on Sept 4th. You could have been on TV. Channel 10 came out and did some interviews. Leo's 1911 is now famous, and I'm still waiting for my socks.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Darn I love BBQ with my firearm on my hip exept when eating ribs. Kinda messy. Beside I've been on enough TV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixdR9OfVae4

whats going on in san diego?? haha keggers parties all the same ol good stuff haha

CHEWY!!! thought you died man lol how you been?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisc411 View Post
    CHEWY!!! thought you died man lol how you been?
    hes been sending me dirty nasty texts hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by leoffensive View Post
    hes been sending me dirty nasty texts hahaha
    sexy im kinda jealous lol

I miss San Diego! Africa and Pakistan blowes. I want to meet you guys, we should hook up when I get back.

Nope not dead just dead tired. Anyways If I can ever find my voice recorder we should get something going in San Diego. Maybe we can find out Saldanas favorite coffee shop or restaurant to go to.

There is a tea party event at amp theater ocean side beach 10.10.10

I may come down to the event, would love it if we could do a oc meetup same day there.

See if the tea party is for real or really over run with the neo con globalist big gov mccain types.

Can you guys check it out for penal code positive law nonsense.

Attached is link. Hope to see you all soon, even you chewy! lol

http://taxteapartyoceansideca.weebly.com

Anyone interested in another BBQ in Alpine on Oct 2th? I see the 10th is taken. Maybe Leo will bring some HOT salsa this time.
    Post something here if you are interested, and I'll start a new thread.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

PaleoCon,

I will look into the local ordinances that will apply. I know there have been meetups on the pier which is 20 yards to the north but I don't know how Oceanside classifies the pier.

Gundude,

Did you mean the 2nd or the 12th? I would love to have a big SoCal BBQ like they have back east. Im wondering if thier aren't any city/countys in SoCal where we can have one at a local park or just somewhere in public.

PaleoCon,

I will look into the local ordinances that will apply. I know there have been meetups on the pier which is 20 yards to the north but I don't know how Oceanside classifies the pier.

Gundude,

Did you mean the 2nd or the 12th? I would love to have a big SoCal BBQ like they have back east. Im wondering if thier aren't any city/countys in SoCal where we can have one at a local park or just somewhere in public.
    Oct twoth. The 12th is on a tues.
    Last edited by Gundude; 09-19-2010 at 08:28 PM.

[QUOTE=chewy352;1358179]PaleoCon,

I attended one on the O'side pier.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xgv2Oc7VR8
    Last edited by Gundude; 09-19-2010 at 08:36 PM.

Chewy.
    Go ahead and set it up. The one on Sept. 4th had 935 people look at it and only 7 showed.

See my new thread for their ordinance gundude. And BTW its the 2nd not the 2th lol

Well hopefully this would be the same day as the teaparty. I like going to them as much as possibe anyways.

See my new thread for their ordinance gundude. And BTW its the 2nd not the 2th lol
    Do you mean the 12nd?