• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What's going on in San Diego

chewy352

So I apologize for disappearing on everyone. Life has been crazy. I had to move at the last minute while starting a new job and school both full time and just now got internet hooked up at home.

I have kept up to date on the UOC ban and its failure and Ed Perutas case sounds like it's going well. So is there anything else major that I need to look into? Are there any meetups coming up in So Cal?

Gundude

So I apologize for disappearing on everyone. Life has been crazy. I had to move at the last minute while starting a new job and school both full time and just now got internet hooked up at home.

I have kept up to date on the UOC ban and its failure and Ed Perutas case sounds like it's going well. So is there anything else major that I need to look into? Are there any meetups coming up in So Cal?

Welcome back.
You missed a BBQ on Sept 4th. You could have been on TV. Channel 10 came out and did some interviews. Leo's 1911 is now famous, and I'm still waiting for my socks.

chewy352

Nope not dead just dead tired. Anyways If I can ever find my voice recorder we should get something going in San Diego. Maybe we can find out Saldanas favorite coffee shop or restaurant to go to. ;)

Palecon

There is a tea party event at amp theater ocean side beach 10.10.10

I may come down to the event, would love it if we could do a oc meetup same day there.

See if the tea party is for real or really over run with the neo con globalist big gov mccain types.

Can you guys check it out for penal code positive law nonsense.

Attached is link. Hope to see you all soon, even you chewy! lol

http://taxteapartyoceansideca.weebly.com

Gundude

Anyone interested in another BBQ in Alpine on Oct 2th? I see the 10th is taken. Maybe Leo will bring some HOT salsa this time.
Post something here if you are interested, and I'll start a new thread.

chewy352

PaleoCon,

I will look into the local ordinances that will apply. I know there have been meetups on the pier which is 20 yards to the north but I don't know how Oceanside classifies the pier.

Gundude,

Did you mean the 2nd or the 12th? I would love to have a big SoCal BBQ like they have back east. Im wondering if thier aren't any city/countys in SoCal where we can have one at a local park or just somewhere in public.

Gundude

PaleoCon,

I will look into the local ordinances that will apply. I know there have been meetups on the pier which is 20 yards to the north but I don't know how Oceanside classifies the pier.

Gundude,

Did you mean the 2nd or the 12th? I would love to have a big SoCal BBQ like they have back east. Im wondering if thier aren't any city/countys in SoCal where we can have one at a local park or just somewhere in public.

Oct twoth. The 12th is on a tues.

Last edited: