Thread: Did the laws change?!?!?

Did the laws change?!?!?

Tell me if this has ever happened to you. . .

OCing during my everyday somewhat normal life and someone told me, "Hey! You can't do that!" I thought they might know something I didn't, who knows, they may me a law student. . . then i heard it. . . "it has to be concealed". . .

So i guess since i haven't frequented this forum in a bit i would pop in and ask, Did any laws change?

thanks, Devery

Quote Originally Posted by manicdevery View Post

OCing during my everyday somewhat normal life and someone told me, "Hey! You can't do that!" I thought they might know something I didn't, who knows, they may me a law student. . . then i heard it. . . "it has to be concealed". . .

So i guess since i haven't frequented this forum in a bit i would pop in and ask, Did any laws change?

thanks, Devery
    Nothing recent. Next time, I'd ask them: Really? Could you cite me the law that says I can't?

Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    Nothing recent. Next time, I'd ask them: Really? Could you cite me the law that says I can't?
    Exactly.

for all know he could be one of those self appointed "know it alls".

Quote Originally Posted by manicdevery View Post

thanks, Devery
    Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.

Banned
    Lol, Ive gotten that one a few times.