• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OK Politicians that need replacing

OldCurlyWolf

Al McAffrey, Rep for my area of OKC. House 88

Andrew Rice, Sen for my area of OKC Senate 46

Both voted against OC. Mcaffrey voted against on the veto override vote after voting for OC earlier.

I had direct dealings with both of them in 2007 on a bill that originated from the senator from Latimer County.

What both of them:mad: told me versus what I read in the bill told me that both of them were one or several of these things:

They were either liars (knew what the bill said but lied to me), lazy (took someone else's explanation of what the bill said for the truth) or incompetent (read the bill but didn't understand what it said).

Rice is a money grubber, he gets donations for charities. His degrees are in Religious studies.

MCaffrey is a funeral director by profession.

Come Nov. 2, help me help them out of office. Hopefully permanently.

:mad: