• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Come meet/support your fellow WCI members

Wisconsin Carry Inc.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
Wisconsin Carry, Inc. will be at the following events throughout the state of WI. Please help spread the word to members and non-members alike.

This weekend (16, 17, 18, 19) we have a table at the Vernon County Fair. Feel free to stop by.

Next Weekend, SEPTEMBER 25, we need HELP! We need individuals to participate in the Oktoberfest Parade in La Crosse. We need to be lined up by 9:00AM, the Parade starts at 10:00AM. We have been asked to walk with the La Crosse Republicans, AND the Kapanke Campaign, so we need PEOPLE, and lots of them!

WCI will also be at a picnic in Baraboo, WI on the 25th as well.

We are attending a meet/greet on Sunday SEPTMBER 26th in West Bend.

October 2, there is a meet/greet in Green Bay.

October 8, 9, 10 we will be at the Union Grove gun show.

October 16, we will be at the Freedom Rally in Janesville.

Hope to see you at one or all of these events.

Last edited:

grinner

I hesitate to mention it because there's enough nit-picking on this forum already, but the two references to October 25, 26 should say September. Just mentioning because it might be worth a quick edit. Thanks Hubert for all you're doing. I'll do what I can to make some of these.

Last edited:

icepik

I would love to come to the parade with you guys, but it's a 4 hour drive for me...plus I already have plans to be at the picnic in Baraboo, which is about halfway between me and the parade.

I'm also concerned about the parade, due to the fact that we can't OC in it because of school zones. Just worried that empty holsters will send the wrong message.

Hopefully enough signage will be available so everyone understands why the holsters are empty.

Hope the parade goes well though and I look forward to meeting everyone at the picnic!!!

Wisconsin Carry Inc.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
I hesitate to mention it because there's enough nit-picking on this forum already, but the two references to October 25, 26 should say September. Just mentioning because it might be worth a quick edit. Thanks Hubert for all you're doing. I'll do what I can to make some of these.

YEP, SEPTEMBER 25, and 26. OP updated. Thanks for pointing that out, much appreciated!