Thread: Just a suggestion

Just a suggestion

I suggest keeping in mind that any post written here could be quoted by the media in either a positive or negative light.

Just a suggestion...

Banned
    Tru Dat.

Thats why I keep all my posts squeaky-clean...

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar
    I suggest keeping in mind that any post written here could be quoted by the media in either a positive or negative light.
    In addition to media, hundreds of pages of postings from this forum have been entered into the record as an exhibit in Federal lawsuits.

Everything a person chooses to post on here should be written with the mindset that Wisconsin media and law enforcement will likely read it.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman View Post
    In addition to media, hundreds of pages of postings from this forum have been entered into the record as an exhibit in Federal lawsuits.

Everything a person chooses to post on here should be written with the mindset that Wisconsin media and law enforcement will likely read it.
    +10000

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    Especially the cracker-struttin' "IMO the law is wrong!" Dissecting reasonable disagreement from willful mens rea is a job for a sympathetic judge. There aren't many.