• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

91 year old WW2 war veteran kills intruder: houston TX

DontTreadOnMeVa

http://www.wmur.com/video/25033600/detail.html

The intruder even took the old mans weapon and pointed it at him. Didnt stop the struggle and the old man coming out on top. God bless his courage.

"took his guns away" ...I hope they are returned shortly. If he is not going to charged, he should not deprive his firearms. I can understand police taking the one used as evidence till the case is closed. Just does not seem right to take away his other means of self defense.

We-the-People

That sucks, the story in the link isn't available.....any other links to it?

And if something happens at my home they won't get all my weapons unless they bring a moving crew to remove the weapons safe. I sure as hell am not giving them the combo, warrant or not. If they have a warrant I'll certainly cooperate, but I don't have to speak. SMILE

HolyOrangeJuice

Crap, it worked last night! I was trying to post this link to my ww2 re-enactor forums and i can't cause the link is broken.:eek: