• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Speed Loader Holster

JUMPOFFBRIDGE89

I need a belt holster to hold a speed loader. I want a pouch style not the style that has a hole in the top. So if you know a web site that sells them or if you make them and live near Temecula, Ca please let me know.

Mr H

I need a belt holster to hold a speed loader. I want a pouch style not the style that has a hole in the top. So if you know a web site that sells them or if you make them and live near Temecula, Ca please let me know.

I wish I could remember where I got mine (Bass Pro, maybe?), but it's nylon and a velcro closure for 2 SLs. Similar to this:

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=775937

I saw some this past week that were leather (either plain or basket-weave) made by Uncle Mike's.

heresyourdipstickjimmy

+1 on midwayusa.com, I'd also check opticsplanet.com as they may have a sale going. I picked up my Safariland 333 speedloader holder on sale. Safariland also makes good leather versions, not sure if Gould and Goodrich make speedloader pouches or if Galco does.

Since you don't want open top, I'll not suggest a polymer or kydex product like the Safariland 333.
You'll want leather, the nylon stuff will work but it won't give you the protection that the leather will. I've found that the nylon tends to move around a lot and often doesn't keep the speedloaders in an upright position (they sag).

Last edited:

ExLipscombChief

+1 on midwayusa.com, I'd also check opticsplanet.com as they may have a sale going. I picked up my Safariland 333 speedloader holder on sale. Safariland also makes good leather versions, not sure if Gould and Goodrich make speedloader pouches or if Galco does.

Since you don't want open top, I'll not suggest a polymer or kydex product like the Safariland 333.
You'll want leather, the nylon stuff will work but it won't give you the protection that the leather will. I've found that the nylon tends to move around a lot and often doesn't keep the speedloaders in an upright position (they sag).

Gould has them for $42.95 in their Phoenix line. Dun Hume, Tex Shoemaker, Safariland and Bianchi all sell them as well as HKS.