• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kenner council adopts illegal gun ban for bars/restaurants

HeroHog

...and the horse he rode in on! What has HE done in regards to this issue Yale? Don't let this guy get under your skin Yale, it just isn't worth it. :banghead:

Thanks for all the hard work that you and the rest of the active members put in for all of us!

Last edited:

55bowtie

Give me time read it and discuss it here before you rip me a new one for not printing out and mailing off a letter to the guy already E-MAIL HIM do you have to discuss that or can you do that on your own? I didn't e-mail him for you i did it for me so i would know.You can't do anything for yourself???Do it buy yourself without asking anybodys permission.Are you allowed to do that or do you local guys need to vote on it first.?? Herohog that was a great meeting you had at the catfish restaurant, GOOD JOB...

sraacke

OK, now you are being mean, Bowtie. I come here to have a rational and informative discussion. This is not happening as long as you attack others here. I'm going to step out of this thread. Be well.

Last edited:

55bowtie

yale
OK, now you are being mean, Bowtie . HeroHog
...and the horse he rode in on! This is not happening as long as you attack others here. I'm going to step out of this thread. Be well. SEE YA.....

georg jetson

Give me time read it and discuss it here before you rip me a new one for not printing out and mailing off a letter to the guy already E-MAIL HIM do you have to discuss that or can you do that on your own? I didn't e-mail him for you i did it for me so i would know.You can't do anything for yourself???Do it buy yourself without asking anybodys permission.Are you allowed to do that or do you local guys need to vote on it first.?? Herohog that was a great meeting you had at the catfish restaurant, GOOD JOB...

Somebody's getting their feelings hurt again.... when you're done pouting, come on over to LOCAL and join up.

55bowtie

No thank you ya'll go ahead and hide in the backroom of shooneys or dennys and have your stamp lickin meetings..I'll pass