• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

liberty valence off forest hill ave has no weapon sign

804emt

As soon as you walk in, posted next to event and band print outs is a a no weapons except law enforcement sign. I'm on my droid so ill try to post a picture of it that I took. My friend works there so I didn't try to ask the owner about it. Didn't wanna stir any trouble for her.

804emt

here's picture no.2

Attachments

• 2010-09-16 23.57.16.jpg
    2010-09-16 23.57.16.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
If they are so into posting signs, they should have posted this one instead:

The_Man_Who_Shot_Liberty_Valance.jpg

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
That is a disappointment. Was going to check them out as a possible dinner location. :(

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I don't know about anybody else's experience(s) there but I was told several years ago by management that they had a no-weapons policy.

Something must have happened to make them post.

stay safe.

Ric in Richmond

Phew...now I can spend my at money at Mexico next door and not have to worry about ever trying Liberty Valence.

Hope they don't end up like the wings place across the street from them.....shuttered.

804emt

i asked my friend who works there about it. she didnt even know there was a sign up. also she said the only "incident" she knew of was when some guy was OC'ing and the owner chick told him to put it in his car.

no ND'S or drunken brandishings, she would've heard about it if it had happened.