I don't know where Azuza Canyons is; however, you must identify who owns Azuza Canyons before you take a gun there.
1) If Azuza is a county or state park, there may be a prohibition on carrying guns; or there may be a prohibition on shooting.
2) If Azuza is on National Forest land or BLM land and there is no shooting prohibition, you may LOC.
3) With a shooting prohibition on NF land, hunting is usually allowed. Buy a hunting license and a pig tag. Pig, coyote, and jack rabbit hunting is legal all year, statewide. You may load-up and carry your weapon legally in prohibited shooting areas that allow hunting. Some BLM land is prohibited shooting except when legaly hunting.
4) PC 12027 (g) allowes you to carry unloaded concealed while ingressing and egressing your hunting or fishing area. It also allows you to loaded conceal your handgun while actively hunting or fishing. Cops don't know this: You will probably get arrested if you follow 12027 (g) to the letter; however, a 42 USC section 1983 lawsuit against the LEO who arrests you may result in punitive damages awarded to you by a judge. Possession of a gun does not negate your 4A rights (SCOTUS, JL v. FL, Terry v. Ohio, Ubiles, et allia; 10th Circuit; St. John v. McColley).
5) Rifles are not concealable by law. However, it must be unloaded while in your car. You may transport your rifle anywhere in the car as long as the ammo is not in a position to fire. You may transport the rifle ammo anywhere in the car (not attached to the gun).
6) Stay away from campsites with your loaded sidearm; UOC only. 12031 (e) applies in campgrounds unless you are in YOUR campsite.
7) 12031 (e) does not apply in unicorporated areas where shooting is NOT prohibited. Some LEOs will still try.
8) Stay out of government buildings with your weapons.
9) No shooting within 150 yards of buildings, campground, or other occupied place.
10) Don't shoot from a road or across water.
11) Only shoot at a hard backstop. I like old rock quarries.
12) If approached by LEO, don't touch your weapons; even if LEO baits you into touching your gun. Don't touch your weapons.
Have fun with the tree-huggers. I enjoy conversing with whacko-environmentalists while out on the trail while locked-and-loaded. They hate it!! They snarl. Their hateful nature is on full display in that circumstance.
Oh yea, with your hunting license, you gain F&G protection as it is illegal for hunters to be harrassed by anit-gunners/anti-hunters.
Go to the various fact-sheets on this site. Read the information many times. You must understand the law.