Thread: Brady Bunch calls it 'extremist' to be pro-gun

Brady Bunch calls it 'extremist' to be pro-gun

Brady Bunch asserts ‘extremism’ and spoilers reveal true Republican weakness

"For these guys to start whining about extremism clearly defines the adage about the pot calling the kettle black. Our good friends over on TheHighRoad.us forum actually raised the issue, and they’re having a rather good time of it...

"On the subject of elections, this week’s primary results further reinforce the notion that Republicans can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory better than anybody...

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-i...lican-weakness

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/27bxnzy

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    At least they didn't mention racism this time.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

If that's the case, then the majority of people in our nation are "extremists," any oxymoronic thought to the max.

Brady and gang are in the wrong country - they need to move to the U.K.!
    Last edited by since9; 09-17-2010 at 08:23 PM.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    If that's the case, then the majority of people in our nation are "extremists," any oxymoronic thought to the max.

Brady and gang are in the wrong country - they need to move to the U.K.!
    I'll agree they are in the wrong country, but I'd never wish such a horrible bunch on the U.K.

Quote Originally Posted by Daylen View Post
    I'll agree they are in the wrong country, but I'd never wish such a horrible bunch on the U.K.
    You are absolutely correct! My sincerest apologies to anyone here from the U.K.

But as Hogwarts sorting hat says, "Where to put them?" South Pole, perhaps?
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    All their tactics have failed what else are we to expect from a desperately useless organization.

I wish more liberty loving folks without D's or R's attached to their names would win elections.

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    All their tactics have failed what else are we to expect from a desperately useless organization.

I wish more liberty loving folks without D's or R's attached to their names would win elections.
    Amen. I'd actually prefer no parties.

And quite honestly, other than the press, who cares what the Brady campaign thinks. They've become irrelevant.

The Brady Bunch is irrelevant..., post-Heller and post-McDonald.
    Their main goal was to prevent Citizen Ownership of Private Firearms, but per The Federal Supreme Court, twice now, they have no further standing.

Quote Originally Posted by gsx1138 View Post
    Amen. I'd actually prefer no parties.

And quite honestly, other than the press, who cares what the Brady campaign thinks. They've become irrelevant.
    I agree, I have a huge problem with the current party system. However that is a discussion for another time.

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    More failure, I hope!

That would be nice!

Quote Originally Posted by gsx1138 View Post
    Whenever the press covers the Brady campaign, they're making themselves irrelevant.

Oh, and one has to love this blurb I found on Wikipedia:

In January 2010 the Better Business Bureau published its Charity Review on the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence, stating that it failed to meet six (of twenty) standards for charity accountability. - Source
    Last edited by since9; 09-19-2010 at 04:20 PM.