• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Brady Bunch calls it 'extremist' to be pro-gun

Dave Workman

Brady Bunch asserts ‘extremism’ and spoilers reveal true Republican weakness

"For these guys to start whining about extremism clearly defines the adage about the pot calling the kettle black. Our good friends over on TheHighRoad.us forum actually raised the issue, and they’re having a rather good time of it...

"On the subject of elections, this week’s primary results further reinforce the notion that Republicans can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory better than anybody...

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-...-and-spoilers-reveal-true-republican-weakness

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/27bxnzy

since9

Campaign Veteran
If that's the case, then the majority of people in our nation are "extremists," any oxymoronic thought to the max. :banghead:

Brady and gang are in the wrong country - they need to move to the U.K.! :banana:

Last edited:

Daylen

If that's the case, then the majority of people in our nation are "extremists," any oxymoronic thought to the max. :banghead:

Brady and gang are in the wrong country - they need to move to the U.K.! :banana:

I'll agree they are in the wrong country, but I'd never wish such a horrible bunch on the U.K.

sudden valley gunner

All their tactics have failed what else are we to expect from a desperately useless organization.

I wish more liberty loving folks without D's or R's attached to their names would win elections.

gsx1138

All their tactics have failed what else are we to expect from a desperately useless organization.

I wish more liberty loving folks without D's or R's attached to their names would win elections.

Amen. I'd actually prefer no parties.

And quite honestly, other than the press, who cares what the Brady campaign thinks. They've become irrelevant.

aadvark

The Brady Bunch is irrelevant..., post-Heller and post-McDonald.
Their main goal was to prevent Citizen Ownership of Private Firearms, but per The Federal Supreme Court, twice now, they have no further standing.

Jack House

Amen. I'd actually prefer no parties.

And quite honestly, other than the press, who cares what the Brady campaign thinks. They've become irrelevant.
I agree, I have a huge problem with the current party system. However that is a discussion for another time.

since9

Campaign Veteran

More failure, I hope!

That would be nice!

Whenever the press covers the Brady campaign, they're making themselves irrelevant.

Oh, and one has to love this blurb I found on Wikipedia:

In January 2010 the Better Business Bureau published its Charity Review on the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence, stating that it failed to meet six (of twenty) standards for charity accountability. - Source

Last edited: