• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Would you have prevailed in this?

sultan62

There's no way to know. We don't know what precipitated this event, or what he knew ahead of time. Did he have fair warning before direct action was taken against him? Was he aware of his surroundings?

But here is my best guess:
If I were on the ground as he was early in the video, with the amount of time he was given before he was shot repeatedly towards the end? Yes, I could have responded in time. We can see that early in the video, the guy with the white jacket had only a pellet or bb gun of some type (manual reload, no muzzle flash) and he was blocking any shot for the other guy. However, I would like to know more, because the situation should not have advanced this far in the first place.

Yard Sale

Posted from Sonny Puzikas:

"Not academics of internet gossipers acting as experts. Watch it. Again and again. Make your family and friends watch it. And then ask yourself- would have you prevailed in this...

Prevailed as who? The bystander with the backpack in the beginning? The shooter in the white? His accomplice? The shot person falling through the doors? The video shows a person who has already been shot, not when he was first shot and not what precipitated it when he would have had a chance to "prevail." Internet gossipers acting as experts indeed.

sultan62

Prevailed as who? The bystander with the backpack in the beginning? The shooter in the white? His accomplice? The shot person falling through the doors? The video shows a person who has already been shot, not when he was first shot and not what precipitated it when he would have had a chance to "prevail." Internet gossipers acting as experts indeed.

I think, at the risk of responding in a smartass way to a smartass comment, that we can assume we are talking about the CCer who was actually being attacked and very clearly either won or lost. I'm going to assume we are not talking about either of the BGs, or those who were not involved at all or left.

Thos.Jefferson

Gang BS

My money is on the chance that all 3 of the guys being bad guys/gang members. It is crap like this that gives the antis all the more reason to scream "see we need more gun control" as loud as they can. Just like the one commenter said "******* savages"

Wolfebane

my first response to this video was:

"That dudes gun sucks, did you see how many times he had to clear it to get it to fire."

second response was:

"He got killed with his own gun."