• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Second Saturday Spokane

BobR

I guess I had better make this one. I will be working the second saturday for a few months after this.

bob

Jeff Hayes

I will be there. I will have the 2yo in tow.

How many donuts can the 2 YO eat? After the meet at Donut Parade my 1 1/2 YO grandson bounced off the walls for 2 hours or so. Seriously its great to have the kids along, I love it. Mrs Orphan & I will see you tomorrow.

o2ryan

What do you guys say to breakfast at Molly's (3rd and Lincoln) downtown, second Saturday of November, 11/13, at 8:30 AM? It is centrally located with great food and a group seating area.