View Poll Results: Do you troll the threads of the enemy?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Regularly

2 8.33%
  • Never

20 83.33%
  • From time to time

2 8.33%

Thread: Do you troll the anti threads?

Banned

Do you troll the anti threads?

There has been a lot of talk about the antis reading our threads, looking to use things we say against us. If that were true then I would expect that some of us would be as dedicated to trolling their sites. So, how many people actually do that. I suppose there could be a few.
    Last edited by stainless1911; 09-18-2010 at 11:26 AM.

no, but I don't know any anti websites, you know any?

I doubt that any anti 2A forum can sustain itself for any length of time, because other than emotions, these forums/sites will lack any substance or truth. You can not grow a forum and sustain it when you are clearly on the wrong side of the debate and only have emotions to back your position.

Banned
    Thats the truth. I figured they might try though.

i have not yet, but i would be curious as to what was on there. i figure just a lot of emoting and no substance. i would have to guess there would be "what about the children?" kind of threads.

i am going to google anti-gun forum right now. i should be cleaning the garage. i need to condense my tools and such to get ready to move.

i got nowhere. googled anti-gun forum and really only got pro gun websites talking about anti-gun people or websites asking opinions on guns, half of which seem like pro-gun. i do not think they are as organized as pro 2A people.

even the vegetarian website people seem split on guns.

even people i know that are anti-violence, hippy types... have guns they inherited.

i need to get to work.

if anyone finds a good forum, post it. curious!

why would you go out of your way to troll anywhere? it's simply not a tactic that should be used, we've won everything we have by being professional and lawful, trolling is elementary.

I have a facebook account for Mao Zedong.

"Disarmament is glorious! What better way to protect the government from rebellion? For without guns, I can crush them like I did the students at Tienanmen square!

I haven't done it in a while though.

I don't troll the anti sites. Their arguments never change, and I already know every excuse in the book. Ours are always changing, which is why it's becoming harder to combat us. The anti-gun argument is slowly losing ground and is on weakened knees.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

I like to ad comments to the anti-gun news stories. However, the comments I leave are professional and I use statistics to back up my statements.

Quote Originally Posted by budlight View Post
    I like to ad comments to the anti-gun news stories. However, the comments I leave are professional and I use statistics to back up my statements.
    My MO as well!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."