• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Do you troll the anti threads?

Do you troll the threads of the enemy?

• Total voters

stainless1911

Banned
There has been a lot of talk about the antis reading our threads, looking to use things we say against us. If that were true then I would expect that some of us would be as dedicated to trolling their sites. So, how many people actually do that. I suppose there could be a few.

Last edited:

sasha601

I doubt that any anti 2A forum can sustain itself for any length of time, because other than emotions, these forums/sites will lack any substance or truth. You can not grow a forum and sustain it when you are clearly on the wrong side of the debate and only have emotions to back your position.

ElectricianLU58

i have not yet, but i would be curious as to what was on there. i figure just a lot of emoting and no substance. i would have to guess there would be "what about the children?" kind of threads.

i am going to google anti-gun forum right now. i should be cleaning the garage. i need to condense my tools and such to get ready to move.

ElectricianLU58

i got nowhere. googled anti-gun forum and really only got pro gun websites talking about anti-gun people or websites asking opinions on guns, half of which seem like pro-gun. i do not think they are as organized as pro 2A people.

even the vegetarian website people seem split on guns.

even people i know that are anti-violence, hippy types... have guns they inherited.

i need to get to work.

if anyone finds a good forum, post it. curious!

kyleplusitunes

why would you go out of your way to troll anywhere? it's simply not a tactic that should be used, we've won everything we have by being professional and lawful, trolling is elementary.

office888

I have a facebook account for Mao Zedong.

"Disarmament is glorious! What better way to protect the government from rebellion? For without guns, I can crush them like I did the students at Tienanmen square!

I haven't done it in a while though.

malignity

I don't troll the anti sites. Their arguments never change, and I already know every excuse in the book. Ours are always changing, which is why it's becoming harder to combat us. The anti-gun argument is slowly losing ground and is on weakened knees.