Thread: where are all my open carriers in kansas city missouri

where are all my open carriers in kansas city missouri

if you open carry in kansas city missouri. im looking for some friends to meet with in my area contact me

email:keionmparrish@hotmail.com
    cell:816-359-7095

my name is keion parrish

There are quite a few of us. We need to get another meet going in Independence

well i be up in overland park next weekend.( cant OC there) but if you want to meet up i meet somewhere. i dont know KC at all. but i been around the cabellas in olathe if you want to meet up somewhere around there. i prob have other things to do so i not to interested in trying to find my way around KC. and i know another guy in KC thats wanting to get into OC. and i see if he will show up. i just like i said. will prob have other things to do and not sure i be having my own car or be driving my fiancee car. so if your wanting to do it strictly in KC i prob out. unless its somewhere where i can find it real easy from overland park. but it have to be for next weekend saterday afternoon or evening. but i love to meet new people. i dont care if its even a small group.

Right here OC right here

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielSchultz View Post
    Right here OC right here
    Independence and Olathe are both good for me. It's funny here in the midwest that traveling more than 10 miles is inconvenient and "long distance" for many people. When I lived in California, I routinely traveled 60 (or more) miles for everyday social events. I had a student in class the other day complaining about his commute. Since I used to drive 80 miles to work each day, I was curious to know how far he drove. He said from Harrisonville to Grandview... lol. I am always amazed how important it is for people to live within 5 miles of work here That is no "dis" sir, just a funny cultural observation.

So find out where most people are and wish to meet and I will be there, anywhere around the metro, within a 60 minute drive of southeast KC.
    Last edited by peterarthur; 09-19-2010 at 12:25 PM.

right here! brand new to the forum. I live in warrensburg and am looking to OC with others.

I travel there on a semi-frequent basis, so I'll pretend to count myself in...ish
    "Before all else, be armed." -Nicolo Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by goalseter88 View Post
    well i be up in overland park next weekend.( cant OC there)
    I had no clue of the city ordinance in Overland Park. I go to a market off of Metcalf quite often. Good to know.
    Tiocfaidh Ar La