• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Convoy from Seattle area to Vancouver 9/25

Deleted_User

Count me in +3

I'm there. Dad will not be leaving until my mom gets off work @ 1000L but I will be on the phone guiding him down to us. So, My mom is coming too, and my sister. BIGtime family affair for us. I'll be there for the convoy

xxx.jakk.xxx

That would have been perfect. My family is having a small reunion down in Vancouver that exact day. Too bad I didn't get that day off from work. =[

tombrewster421

I may be interested in this also. Not sure because I live in Roy though. It's quicker for me to go through Ranier and get to I-5 in Rochester. I'll see if the wife is up for getting up that early.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
i wasnt even going to leave my house till 1000.
150 miles, 3 hours, 1pm arrive ....
ive got a pretty sweet ride, so i can make good time.:dude:
i know you have a ford, what is it a tractor???:lol:

Vrooommmm

I don't know what it is...it goes fast though.

I thought the drive would be nice with a couple of stops to show off OC to the towns on I-5

Are you sure you can get up by 10am?

images

1245A Defender

huh??

Vrooommmm

I don't know what it is...it goes fast though.

I thought the drive would be nice with a couple of stops to show off OC to the towns on I-5

Are you sure you can get up by 10am?

images

seriously ,,, that just cracked me up!!!!
i didnt take into account stoping and hanging out along the way.
i will be mindful to keep the alarm clock far enough away that it rings long and strong so i get up.
your mustang does sound very nice!
my pontiac sounds like a, um um um wel i dont know what it sounds like, but it gets good mpgs.
ill get 30 on the road trip, i used to get 13 on a trip, so you can see why im so excited.

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
There could be a news story if someone did a little call up to local stations, possibly hit national news!

Open Carry Advocates Convoy to Vancouver Meet and Greet BBQ​

Last edited: