• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone up for dinner today,Durand?

lil_freak_66

I know this is really last minute...but im not sure when the next time im going to be in the area is going to be

Lets say 7pm

Wendys
8581 LANSING ROAD
DURAND, MI 48429 US
(989) 288-5188

Backup location(in the very,extremely unlikely event that wendys doesnt want us)

Subway,its directly across the street from wendys,they welcomed us with open arms during the spring durand picnic.

Either post onto this or PM me if ya wanna go!

B

Bikenut

Lil_freak...

If you reply to this before 6pm I'll be there.. if you don't... well... I won't.

B

Bikenut

Lil_freak, a fellow with Lil_freak who wasn't OC'ing, TheQ, and I, ate dinner at Wendy's. Aside from the few looks and glances (and the surprised grateful "Thank you." from the lady in line behind me when I told her to go ahead of me to order) nothing was said by anyone about the 3 guys carrying guns. No women ran out screaming and tearing their hair out... no men angrily stomped out... no children buried their heads in their Mommy's bosoms in fear................... actually, no one really gave a crap. And no one giving a crap is what seems to happen darn near all the time OC is done and renews my faith in the level heads of the average everyday person.

During dinner we all had an enlightening discussion and if words were magic we solved all the world's problems.

But I can't help wondering what the fellow who sat in the booth behind us thought of our "conversation"..... especially since he couldn't help but overhear.

Anyway... it was fun.

Edited to add:

TheQ... I'll PM you tomorrow..the info you need is on the other computer and I can't access it from this computer.

Last edited by a moderator:

lil_freak_66

Had a great time again guys!

After me ,bikenut,my cousin and TheQ got done eating,me and TheQ went for a walk around town for about an hour and a half,no issues,even ran into a 20 yo. girl that said she couldnt wait for the next few months until she is 21 to get her carry permit.