• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kiro 7

Beretta92FSLady

"This does have everything to do with guns....look at the title it says GUNMAN in big red letters. Making guns illegal would allow for stiffer laws to punish those who use them especially in any kind of criminal activity....ie robbery, burglary, shooting someone because he happens on your property and so on. Yes people who want to kill will kill but this will allow for harsher punishment for the crimes. Our country is a joke when it comes to our criminal justice system and it is time to take a stand about it."

Making a gun illegal would allow for stiffer penalties?...why not just have stiffer penalties for using a firearm in a crime--wait, we already do! Some people.

This one -below- is definitely a hardcore gun fanatic!:p:

"Australia banned guns in 1996, by 1998 gun crime had risen by 64%, China also had banned guns and are alot stricter on criminals getting guns, So instead Chinese criminals walk into schools and hack up dozens with swords and they start with the unarmed security gaurds. You will find most every mass shooting is at places criminals know that everyone has been disarmed for the criminals convienance by prohibiting guns on their private propery. Look as all the shootings at schools, and malls. Instead of making it illegal for law abiding citizens to be able to defend themselfs, why not make it a harsher penalty for criminals to have guns. Banning guns only make law abiding citizens more vaulnerable. We should be more like Swizterland, and every citizen should be trained and own a firearm. Dont condemn me because of your fear, and stupidity to be able to handle a firearm safely. "

Last edited:

Batousaii

Propaganda ?

LoL - I love to see them edit my comment out of existence .... no swearing or anything to extreme.. but there yesterday (mot of the day i will add) and then gone.

- Free Speech often ?

Aryk45XD

+1 Bat

My post is gone too. You had a great comment that actually made sense. I guess you really have to be a mindless tool or post nonsense for them to keep a pro-2A comment. Just sad.

heresolong

Hey aryk45xd, Were you at the Huskies game on Saturday? They had a bunch of sailors from the USS Nebraska at the game. It was pretty cool. It was also a good game, even though we got trounced. I was very impressed with the Husker fans. Very nice.

Aryk45XD

Hey aryk45xd, Were you at the Huskies game on Saturday? They had a bunch of sailors from the USS Nebraska at the game. It was pretty cool. It was also a good game, even though we got trounced. I was very impressed with the Husker fans. Very nice.

I'm out of the service now. I wasn't there, but it would be cool to go see the guys still attached. I was on the Nebraska when it was staioned in Kingsbay, GA. I wish I could have been stationed in WA.

Batousaii

Contact page !

I went to the contact page and wrote them: http://www.kirotv.com/contact/index.html

This is shameful! ~ I feel that the amount of editing on http://www.kirotv.com/news/25048056/detail.html#COMMENTTOP is out of line. Many have made statements that while strong, were not out of line, nor attacks, or anything that a normal paper edit. This 100% appears to be political editing and would border on controlled propaganda. Is your newspaper so far to one political side that it cannot withstand the commentary of others that may disagree? I believe this to be a true affront to free speech, if you allow or condone political editing when your writers or reporters edit the commentary to appear that only one view is present. Is this how your paper operates? This is a shameful practice of political cowards who cannot stand the tests of critique or stand on their own Merritt.
- This is a formal complaint that need to be addressed - Shameful bias and even curtailing the free speech and expression of an opposing view - horrible - shameful indeed.
- Batousaii

amzbrady

Good idea Bat, My complaint has also been filed.

KIRO should be ashamed of it's one sided journalism. Reporters used to take all the facts, and only the facts in a story and pass them on to their readers and listeners. I see that KIRO is sending a very one sided, biased, and personal opinion to it's audience. Several people have made comments reflecting true facts about their support of the 2nd Amendment, including myself, and KIRO suppressed our 1st Amendment by deleting our post because it did not fit your agenda. Michael.

antispam540

Good idea Bat, My complaint has also been filed.

KIRO should be ashamed of it's one sided journalism. Reporters used to take all the facts, and only the facts in a story and pass them on to their readers and listeners. I see that KIRO is sending a very one sided, biased, and personal opinion to it's audience. Several people have made comments reflecting true facts about their support of the 2nd Amendment, including myself, and KIRO suppressed our 1st Amendment by deleting our post because it did not fit your agenda. Michael.

Sadly, there is no freedom of speech on a privately-owned website. Or we could sue them.

Batousaii

LoL !

Well, I think we stumped them. Our recent posts have not been deleted, and i may have managed to back the anti-gunners into a corner. I doubt they will "see the truth", but maybe they will be quiet and others will have some food for thought. - I posed them a couple difficult questions that i doubt they can or will answer, at least not straight.

See :monkey A little rant about propoganda and curtailing free speach via slanted media may have worked against KIRO.... for the moment at least -lol.

:cool: Bat

amzbrady

You Meanie, you made them think rationally. How could they ever respond to rational thinking? Their majical world of blue moons, yellow diamonds and pink hearts does not require that they think logically.

Last edited:

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Waste of time

Hey Bat, don't waste any more of your valuable time with those two ding-bats. When they get atacked we will have two less liberals messing up the gene pool.

Batousaii

I enjoy a debate,

It is not KIRO removing the posts, it is the two Libbie's doing spam clicks.
- We may have the comments restored, and if so will prove a point to the Libbie's that in the end, we will be victorious. Both in survival, as well as rights as protected by the Bill of Rights. - it's a cheap thrill to me, not a waste of time - lol.

OK then TY - If you restore my comments, then please, at my request remove the ones accusing you of doing so. I am a man of valor and honor and do not want to wrongfully accuse your establishment of curtailing free speech. I would feel it very respectful if you would look into this. I can guess at this point it is Resolve and lovelylady spam clicking my comments. All i ask, is to have a fair assessment and restoration of the comments, and that those two are not able to sabotage either you, or me. It did lead me to believe it was KIROTV, and if not, then i will post an apology for all to see.

Kindy

Shannon
"Batousaii"

> Subject: RE: Web Form Submission
> Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 23:03:56 -0400
> From: TSmith@kirotv.com
> To: freebrth@hotmail.com; webstaff@kirotv.com
>
> Batousaii,
> Thanks for your email. I'm sure it's frustrating to see your comments
> removed from the site.
> The content producers here at kirotv.com don't edit or remove