Thread: Which Candidates are Pro OC

was Meridian ID, just moved to Killeen, Texas, USA

Which Candidates are Pro OC

Been back in TX since Thanksgiving. I want to see what the word is out there for Nov and the candidates that are Pro OC. I did a little digging around on line but nothing definitive, didn't spend a lot of time on line either. I was hoping for some names to take a look at. I am in the Bell County area but as far as State Reps, who is out there?

I have seen petitions in the past, but nothing lately. I read an article in the local Dallas paper Friday on Perry and that NRA was endorsing him. Seems he is pro-gun but not OC, maybe I am wrong.

Thanks for any info

JD

Quote Originally Posted by jdgypsy View Post
    Been back in TX since Thanksgiving. I want to see what the word is out there for Nov and the candidates that are Pro OC. I did a little digging around on line but nothing definitive, didn't spend a lot of time on line either. I was hoping for some names to take a look at. I am in the Bell County area but as far as State Reps, who is out there?

I have seen petitions in the past, but nothing lately. I read an article in the local Dallas paper Friday on Perry and that NRA was endorsing him. Seems he is pro-gun but not OC, maybe I am wrong.

Thanks for any info

JD
    Perry is the better choice between him and Bill White. Perry has said that if an OC bill made it to his desk, he'd sign it. The problem is getting such a bill through the Texas legislature, and Arizona's immigration laws are going to be the main topic of conversation in Austin this year, blocking any meaningful form of pro-gun legislation. Thanks a lot, Arizona...

was Meridian ID, just moved to Killeen, Texas, USA
    Yeah, heard White tried to talk OC but he had no clue recently when sked about it. Just jumping on a bandwagon. How about any local folks fo the senate folks, any word there.

been back in tx since thanksgiving. I want to see what the word is out there for nov and the candidates that are pro oc. I did a little digging around on line but nothing definitive, didn't spend a lot of time on line either. I was hoping for some names to take a look at. I am in the bell county area but as far as state reps, who is out there?

I have seen petitions in the past, but nothing lately. I read an article in the local dallas paper friday on perry and that nra was endorsing him. Seems he is pro-gun but not oc, maybe i am wrong.

Thanks for any info

jd
    none period

Yeah, heard White tried to talk OC but he had no clue recently when sked about it. Just jumping on a bandwagon. How about any local folks fo the senate folks, any word there.
    White probably thought it was open carry of a celery stalk.