• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Which Candidates are Pro OC

jdgypsy

was Meridian ID, just moved to Killeen, Texas, USA
Been back in TX since Thanksgiving. I want to see what the word is out there for Nov and the candidates that are Pro OC. I did a little digging around on line but nothing definitive, didn't spend a lot of time on line either. I was hoping for some names to take a look at. I am in the Bell County area but as far as State Reps, who is out there?

I have seen petitions in the past, but nothing lately. I read an article in the local Dallas paper Friday on Perry and that NRA was endorsing him. Seems he is pro-gun but not OC, maybe I am wrong.

Thanks for any info

JD

jsimmons

Been back in TX since Thanksgiving. I want to see what the word is out there for Nov and the candidates that are Pro OC. I did a little digging around on line but nothing definitive, didn't spend a lot of time on line either. I was hoping for some names to take a look at. I am in the Bell County area but as far as State Reps, who is out there?

I have seen petitions in the past, but nothing lately. I read an article in the local Dallas paper Friday on Perry and that NRA was endorsing him. Seems he is pro-gun but not OC, maybe I am wrong.

Thanks for any info

JD

Perry is the better choice between him and Bill White. Perry has said that if an OC bill made it to his desk, he'd sign it. The problem is getting such a bill through the Texas legislature, and Arizona's immigration laws are going to be the main topic of conversation in Austin this year, blocking any meaningful form of pro-gun legislation. Thanks a lot, Arizona...

rodbender

been back in tx since thanksgiving. I want to see what the word is out there for nov and the candidates that are pro oc. I did a little digging around on line but nothing definitive, didn't spend a lot of time on line either. I was hoping for some names to take a look at. I am in the bell county area but as far as state reps, who is out there?

I have seen petitions in the past, but nothing lately. I read an article in the local dallas paper friday on perry and that nra was endorsing him. Seems he is pro-gun but not oc, maybe i am wrong.

Thanks for any info

jd

none period