Thread: Fire Suppressor's back

Fire Suppressor's back

Hello freedom lovers! I Just wanted to let the few you that do know who I am that I am back checking the forum again. I apologies as it has been a few months and I am sure I have missed a few lunches and some great posts. I wish I had a really cool and exciting expiation with a story to tell but the truth is sometimes life just gets busy. (plus I didn't have internet for a little bit, that doesn't help) Hope everyone had a great safe summer! I did

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
    Great! You made it back just in time for the Vancouver BBQ!
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

I have Mondays and Tuesdays off right now with my work schedule, if it falls on one of those days I can definitely try and make it
    "Fight like you train, train like you fight"

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Oops!

I guess you'll have to beg off on this one, then. It's this Saturday at 1:00. See the first sticky thread.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Welcome back!