• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Coffee at Starbucks in Lakeville on Tuesday September 21 6:00PM

rotty

Starbucks in Lakeville. Easy access, friendly corporate policy, should be a good place. I am thinking 6:00 so no one has to rush to get there. They have patio seating and I know almost everyone that works there so it should not be any sort of issue with LVPD.

Here is a link to the map of where it is - right off 35W and 160th st.
http://maps.google.com/maps?um=1&ie=...03662048253279

Looking forward to meeting you guys ... I will be the big guy on the patio with the .45 on my hip and the large K9 laying next to me.

Sounds like 3 or 4 so far .. LOTS of OC friendly places in the area -
Fleet Farm
Gander Mountain
Etc.

singhcr

Nuts! I thought this was next Tuesday. I wanted to meet you guys but it would be 8pm by the time I get there. I promise I'll come to the next one!

the_fox_man4

wanted to make it but on short notice I was not able I live about 75 miles west of the citys so kinda hard to run up to the citys in the middle of the week. I will try to make it to some meet up on the weekend.

singhcr

Anyone want to get together for coffee, dinner, etc? How about in mid-December? Aside from Wednesday nights I am free most evenings.

singhcr

Great!

I'm going to plan for Thursday December 15th at 7pm for now. Is there a preference on a location? We could meet in Apple Valley, Eagan, Burnsville, etc to get a bit closer to the Twin Cities. Unless anyone objects I'll keep it at the Lakeville location. When it gets closer to the meeting date I'll make a new post with the updated time.

Last edited:

tletourneau

Monday the 12th will work for me.
If that works for everyone else I'll be there.

If anyone else from Rochester wants to go let me know. We could ride share, I'll drive.

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

singhcr

OK, Mon 12/12 it is! Does 7pm work for everyone?

The one I am looking at is at the intersection of 35W and 160th St, on Kenrick Ave.

16227 Kenrick Avenue
Lakeville, MN 55044
(952) 892-0778

tletourneau

I'll be there. I'll post on a couple of my other forums to see if anyone else down here wants to go. I figure the more the merrier.

tletourneau

Quick question, is everyone ok with conceal carriers too? I posted the get together on one of the other forums I'm a member of and a I am getting the question. I hope I didn't over step. Let me know.

robdoar

Quick question, is everyone ok with conceal carriers too? I posted the get together on one of the other forums I'm a member of and a I am getting the question. I hope I didn't over step. Let me know.

Concealed is fine. No one will chastise anyone for carrying however they are comfortable. My wife went toa few OC events with me not carrying at all. No one said a word.

The whole point is for people to have the option to OC, not the requirement. :)