• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hunting and Fishing Appreciation Day - Saturday, September 25th

cbnlnk121

Anyone going? I'm going to try to make it .. Sounds like a fun day.

On Saturday, September 25th, there will be a special event at Sessions Woods WMA in Burlington, CT, to celebrate the contributions that hunters and anglers have made to the conservation of Connecticut's natural resources.
Fun activities for all ages are planned, along with educational programs and workshops about hunting and fishing. There also will be drawings and door prizes for a variety of hunting, fishing, and outdoor equipment. Best of all, the event is free to attend!

Door Prizes: Upland/Deer Combo Shotgun, Fly Fishing Outfit, Old Town Kayak, Winter Bear Den Outing, Electro-fishing Outing

Visit www.ct.gov/dep/HuntFishDay for more information!

Hours: 10AM to 4PM.