Thread: AM620 talked about the Madison incident

AM620 talked about the Madison incident

On t the way home I heard Green and the other guy talking about the Madison incident. They started by saying "The open carry guys are at it again". Stated that the open carry guys are looking for a fight, a legal fight and makes a short mention of the 2 arrests in Madison. I personally took offense to the tone and the way they handled the topic. I will see if there is a pod cast of the short blurb.

Gotta love supposed conservatives.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

No luck in finding a pod cast or other recording. Has anyone else heard them?

Founder's Club Member springfield 1911's Avatar
    javascriptpenPopup('http://www.620wtmj.com/podcasts/jeffwagner/103290634.html?video=pop&t=a','video','scrollbars= yes,width=800,height=630,screenx=15,screeny=15,')

http://www.620wtmj.com/podcasts/jeffwagner

If first link don't work go to 2nd link monday 1st hour.

It wasn't the Jeff Wagner show, It was The Greene show. On my way home, after 5:00 PM they were just reading the news. I would say maybe around 5:10 or so. It was the way Cienciola (or what ever) said it, like Oh the open carry guys are at it again, type of thing. Spreading misinformation over the air waves. He and Greene seemed to agree that open carriers are just "looking for a fight"

Campaign Veteran

Jeff Wagner = two thumbs down

It's hard to listen to Jeff Wagner. He considers himself "about as pro gun as they get" yet he is constantly talking about permits and training being a mandatory requirement. We need to edumacate some of the supposed "pro gun" know it all guys..... I get sick to my stomache when I hear people like Jeff, who I feel truly do not know what a "right" means....

You don't need a permit, training or pay alott of money to exercise a right!!! If the gov't or my fellow citizens feel you do then I shall NOT abide!

Give him an email about what "true carry rights" mean! wagner@620wtmj.com
    Last edited by BJA; 09-21-2010 at 08:52 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BJA View Post
    It's hard to listen to Jeff Wagner. He considers himself "about as pro gun as they get" yet he is constantly talking about permits and training being a mandatory requirement. We need to edumacate some of the supposed "pro gun" know it all guys..... I get sick to my stomache when I hear people like Jeff, who I feel truly do not know what a "right" means....

You don't need a permit, training or pay alott of money to exercise a right!!! If the gov't or my fellow citizens feel you do then I shall NOT abide!

Give him an email about what "true carry rights" mean! wagner@620wtmj.com
    That is because he isn't as pro gun as he is pro big government

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar
    "the open carry guys are at it again"
    the police are at it again
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Campaign Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Gleason View Post
    That is because he isn't as pro gun as he is pro big government
    Ha ha true that. As with many other "Hosts"..... i.e Bill O'Reilly

I am going to fire off a email to them. There is no reason for them to spread wrong information over the air. I will try to be pleasant and try to correct their thinking.

I can't understand why some people think that wearing a gun means you aren't there just for a meal too.
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"