• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AM620 talked about the Madison incident

bigdaddy1

On t the way home I heard Green and the other guy talking about the Madison incident. They started by saying "The open carry guys are at it again". Stated that the open carry guys are looking for a fight, a legal fight and makes a short mention of the 2 arrests in Madison. I personally took offense to the tone and the way they handled the topic. I will see if there is a pod cast of the short blurb.

bigdaddy1

It wasn't the Jeff Wagner show, It was The Greene show. On my way home, after 5:00 PM they were just reading the news. I would say maybe around 5:10 or so. It was the way Cienciola (or what ever) said it, like Oh the open carry guys are at it again, type of thing. Spreading misinformation over the air waves. He and Greene seemed to agree that open carriers are just "looking for a fight"

BJA

Campaign Veteran
Jeff Wagner = two thumbs down

It's hard to listen to Jeff Wagner. He considers himself "about as pro gun as they get" yet he is constantly talking about permits and training being a mandatory requirement. We need to edumacate some of the supposed "pro gun" know it all guys..... I get sick to my stomache when I hear people like Jeff, who I feel truly do not know what a "right" means....

You don't need a permit, training or pay alott of money to exercise a right!!! If the gov't or my fellow citizens feel you do then I shall NOT abide!

Give him an email about what "true carry rights" mean! wagner@620wtmj.com

Last edited:

J.Gleason

Banned
It's hard to listen to Jeff Wagner. He considers himself "about as pro gun as they get" yet he is constantly talking about permits and training being a mandatory requirement. We need to edumacate some of the supposed "pro gun" know it all guys..... I get sick to my stomache when I hear people like Jeff, who I feel truly do not know what a "right" means....

You don't need a permit, training or pay alott of money to exercise a right!!! If the gov't or my fellow citizens feel you do then I shall NOT abide!

Give him an email about what "true carry rights" mean! wagner@620wtmj.com

That is because he isn't as pro gun as he is pro big government

bigdaddy1

I am going to fire off a email to them. There is no reason for them to spread wrong information over the air. I will try to be pleasant and try to correct their thinking.