• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Triangle OC Dinner on 10/9/10

smlawrence

Why dont we set something up for the Kernersville/HP area for soon. Clarks BBQ in K'vegas has better BBQ than Prissy Polly's and has no problem with OC. Any night works for us as long as we know ahead of time.

Bearfoot

The OC gathering sounds good. There is a wealth of information to get out about open-carry. I have just recently began to exercise that right. I may have to put Raleigh on the agenda of things to do this weekend. I live in New Bern, about 2 hours or so from there.

Directions question. What is the exit number from 440 to get on Creedmoor to Five-Guys? I am fairly accustomed to the traffic patterns there, just never been to this place.

Thanks, and God bless America.

Preble

High Point, North Carolina, United States
Why dont we set something up for the Kernersville/HP area for soon. Clarks BBQ in K'vegas has better BBQ than Prissy Polly's and has no problem with OC. Any night works for us as long as we know ahead of time.

we always do it have them at prissy pollys, and we did it at clarks once.

I think we were talking at the last meet up about doing it somewhere with more attention.

but just make a post and we can set a time and date

M

mattwestm

The OC gathering sounds good. There is a wealth of information to get out about open-carry. I have just recently began to exercise that right. I may have to put Raleigh on the agenda of things to do this weekend. I live in New Bern, about 2 hours or so from there.

Directions question. What is the exit number from 440 to get on Creedmoor to Five-Guys? I am fairly accustomed to the traffic patterns there, just never been to this place.

Thanks, and God bless America.

From New Bern, I'd take 264, it will probably be the quickest route and avoids most of highway 70. Get off on 540 in Raleigh and take the Creedmoor Road exit. I try to avoid 440 at all costs! Five Guys will be on the right past Kroger.

Last edited:

Bearfoot

From New Bern, I'd take 264, it will probably be the quickest route and avoids most of highway 70. Get off on 540 in Raleigh and take the Creedmoor Road exit. I try to avoid 440 at all costs! Five Guys will be on the right past Kroger.

Thank you. Will keep that in mind.