• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Does anybody...

Lovenox

carry more than one firearm at a time and is there an RCW that specifically addresses this?

Last edited:

Guest1650

I used to carry two glocks in a shoulder rig. CC.. mostly.

But I tend to carry my side arm and a back up more often than not..sometimes it stays in my car though.

amzbrady

There have actually been several threads on some of the guys here that carry bugs as backups. I personnally dont because my backup would be bigger than my daily carry. I dont think there is a limit on how many firearms you can carry, just a pesonal limit on how goofy you start to look with them. Which makes me wonder...
To add to this I know Bat, carrys western style, does anyone carry double openly or even more? Who has openly carried more than two firearms? Does anyone feel the need to CARRY more than 2 firearms daily, not own (no one can own enough firearms as seen in these pics http://www.hoax-slayer.com/gun-collection.shtml ), ?

amlevin

The only limitations are your ability to carry the load and in a manner that you don't violate RCW9.41.270.

If you are carrying so many that you run out of room on your belt, in your pockets, on your ankles, etc. and you have to resort to carrying a pistol in one of your hands, THAT might be an improper display.

It would seem that in normal circumstances more 2 than might be a little much. I did have an FBI agent once tell me that many of their people carried "two up and one down". One in a shoulder holster, one on the belt, and one on the ankle.

As for me, it is only two. Usually my Sig and a KT P3-AT in a pocket.

Last edited:

tombrewster421

My BUG is over 100 years old and resides on my ankle. But it still shoots! Anyone who OC's runs the risk of being disarmed if your not 100% on your situational awareness, so I think a BUG is a good idea.

G20-IWB24/7

Yup. There's ALWAYS a gun on my ankle (CC, CC-dress up/office/etc., OC), and when I can I'll OC or CC a bigger gun at belt-level. I'm quicker to the draw when sitting (especially in a car w/a seatbelt over me) with the ankle gun than I am with the gun at belt level. For this reasoning, sometimes your BUG would become your primary and your primary would become your BUG.

Creativity, personal finances, and weight are the only thing that stops you in the number of guns one person can carry at a time. The RCW's do not specify a 'limit.'

Lovenox

Generally, do you carry your "big" gun on the outside and your "little" gun concealed? Is that you guy's perference?

Metalhead47

I carry my Tanfoglio as a primary and my Noisy Cricket .22 fivegun as a backup, usually in a pocket. I asked a lil while back about OCing both at once, and the consensus seemed to be that such would be bad form. :uhoh: