Thread: Cabela's in Buda

Cabela's in Buda

Anyone here shop at Cabela's regularly? I have an offer for a $150 GC that expires on the third. I fully intend to use it, however I am a bit short on the purchase I'd like to make(P99AS @$700 ). I thought I'd offer the card up for trade. Few things that you need to know is that the trade would have to take place before the 3rd of October. The giftcard expires on January 2nd, regardless of how much is left on it. Willing to negotiate the price obviously, just make an offer.

So, anyone interested? It's only the sexiest giftcard on both sides of the Rio Grande.

If it expires Jan. 2, why does the deal need to be before Oct. 3?

You have to redeem the offer by the 3rd of October, then the GC expires on the 2nd of January.

OK, gotcha.

Not a GC

You have to spend $500 or more to get $150 put on a GC. Cabela's mailed them to everybody on their list for free.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    You have to spend $500 or more to get $150 put on a GC. Cabela's mailed them to everybody on their list for free.
    I guess I wasn't clear. I am buying a P99 at Cabela's, price is $650(before tax). But I am a bit short, I am seeing if anyone here is planning on doing some shopping at Cabela's and would like to do a trade. Like for instance meet me at Cabela's, give me $125 then after I make the purchase I'll give them the GC, which is worth $150.
    Last edited by Jack House; 09-22-2010 at 11:11 PM.