• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Adam Mueller from LibertyOnTour.com arrested in Las Vegas

timf343

Campaign Veteran
Too bad we missed it, their visit seemed to be a perfect opportunity for an OC get together on the strip. Looks like today is the last day of the tour and they're moving to Phoenix now.

SoLasVegas

Yeah, I wish I had found it earlier. According to their website, they have already crossed the dam on their way to Phoenix.

Lostlittlerobot

I'm glad tim made the post on their site about only needing to identify oneself by name, especially after that other comment said they should have given their IDs.

Anyone see the video where he tried going to the detention center, and they said it was private property? That shocked me, I thought our jails were public buildings.

chrsjhnsn

first I've ever heard of them- not enough gun stuff, a lot of so called anarchist/food not bombers are just silly liberals into gun control.
but I "liked" their FB page because they're on the right path.

We-the-People

Absolutely incredible that the LVPD, with no less than four units, doesn't have the combined mental capacity to understand what a citizens rights are and uphold their oaths.

I'm torn between avoiding LV completely or going there myself to OC.

As for the ID issue, the PD violated the law and the Constitution. It shoudl be quite simple to remove their immunity as it is quite well established that officers may ASK for ID but that it need not be provided. That they may ASK for your name but that you only need to give your name (not your ID) if they have Reasonable Articulable Suspicion yadda yadda. Civil suits are in order against both the LVPD and the individual officers. Unfortunately, I doubt that they will be filed as I didn't get the impression that these two individuals were the kind to stick around and fight the fight once they got their photo/video op. Hopefully I'm wrong on that.