Thread: Just wanted to say Thank You for helping to preserve the second amendment in VA

High Point, North Carolina, United States

Just wanted to say Thank You for helping to preserve the second amendment in VA

Well I have been workin' in Martinsville for last few days and will be there till Friday

I Open Carry everywhere there in front of cops and everything WITH OUT being harassed about it.

so i just wanted to say thank you to everyone who helps to preserve the second amendment in your Great State.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Preble View Post
    Well I have been workin' in Martinsville for last few days and will be there till Friday

I Open Carry everywhere there in front of cops and everything WITH OUT being harassed about it.

so i just wanted to say thank you to everyone who helps to preserve the second amendment in your Great State.
    Hey glad to have you amongst us.

We've been fighting on the same side for more than a few years now.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

I live in Martinsville now. I really do like it here. It's tough for me to find time to OC anymore with my class load this semester. Glad you like it here as much as I do!

+1,000,000 on the kudos.

We all try to do our part, but there are many here that go above & beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by CRF250rider1000 View Post
    I live in Martinsville now. I really do like it here. It's tough for me to find time to OC anymore with my class load this semester. Glad you like it here as much as I do!
    Martinsville??? WTF is in Martinsville???? Kinda far from the ocean for me. What school are you attending now?
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)