Thread: Angered and ready to fight for the cause!!!!

Angered and ready to fight for the cause!!!!

After reading about the ex military officer slaughtered by Vegas keystone cops at a Costco I'm looking for a local organization to join and be involved with. Can any one point me in the right direction?

Will do, theres got to be a local orginization.

You're an organization of one dude. Openly go about your life armed (everywhere it's legal) and you are a member of the "cause".
    He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent which will reach to himself. -- Thomas Paine (1737--1809), Dissertation on First Principles of Government, 1795

Waiting For Results....

I know how you feel. I was truly shocked when I heard about this myself but at the moment everyone's awaiting the results of the LVPD shooting investigation. No one's looking to be jacked around with this, if they end up "losing" the videotapes from the cruisers or if they "misplace" evidence as is the case sometimes, then the outcry of the people shall be heard in the case, I'm sure! If this was a misuse of police force, it will really work hard against the LVPD as well as Costco! Costco was the initiator of this incident by calling the LVPD and reporting that he was acting in a threatening manner inside the store. Their videotapes will be called into evidence as well as those of LVPD's. If any of those turn up missing, deleted, destroyed or flawed; it will be seen as a smoking gun against them.
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

I'm a bit lost here. I read where the dude was going berserk and drew his weapon at cops--did it not happen that way?

Quote Originally Posted by langzaiguy View Post
    I'm a bit lost here. I read where the dude was going berserk and drew his weapon at cops--did it not happen that way?
    Well the majority of the eye witnesses dispute what the cops say and magically, the video is "unretrievable" from the hard drives. HMMMMM, now that is curious.
    He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent which will reach to himself. -- Thomas Paine (1737--1809), Dissertation on First Principles of Government, 1795

This entire incident makes me want to say things that I won't say, simply because I don't want a record of my having said them.

It is my understanding that a eye witness walked out behind and then went around Mr. Scott and after hearing the gun shots turned to see him on the ground with nothing around him but what looked like a pair of sunglasses, so if he drew his weapon at the officers in a threatening mannor then where was the gun. It just makes me think that it could have been any one of us in this situation.