• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Angered and ready to fight for the cause!!!!

gregory44mag

After reading about the ex military officer slaughtered by Vegas keystone cops at a Costco I'm looking for a local organization to join and be involved with. Can any one point me in the right direction?

neuroblades

Waiting For Results....

I know how you feel. I was truly shocked when I heard about this myself but at the moment everyone's awaiting the results of the LVPD shooting investigation. No one's looking to be jacked around with this, if they end up "losing" the videotapes from the cruisers or if they "misplace" evidence as is the case sometimes, then the outcry of the people shall be heard in the case, I'm sure! If this was a misuse of police force, it will really work hard against the LVPD as well as Costco! Costco was the initiator of this incident by calling the LVPD and reporting that he was acting in a threatening manner inside the store. Their videotapes will be called into evidence as well as those of LVPD's. If any of those turn up missing, deleted, destroyed or flawed; it will be seen as a smoking gun against them.

langzaiguy

I'm a bit lost here. I read where the dude was going berserk and drew his weapon at cops--did it not happen that way?

sultan62

This entire incident makes me want to say things that I won't say, simply because I don't want a record of my having said them.

gregory44mag

It is my understanding that a eye witness walked out behind and then went around Mr. Scott and after hearing the gun shots turned to see him on the ground with nothing around him but what looked like a pair of sunglasses, so if he drew his weapon at the officers in a threatening mannor then where was the gun. It just makes me think that it could have been any one of us in this situation.