• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW Van Hollen's Schedule???

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
If we can find a schedule of where he will be, I think we should ask him directly:

Since the April 2009 memo, there have been at least three (3) different occasions where the Madison Police Department has acted in direct opposition to the memo; most recently September 18, 2010.

The Madison Police Department has DEMANDED ID under threat of arrest in these three cases, and actually arrested two individuals on the 18th.

What is you opinion regarding the actions of law enforcement going directly against the text of the memo?

If any of you get some "face time," this NEEDS to be asked!

J.Gleason

Banned
Check out his Facebook profile and look under events.
He is also on twitter

Or:

Contact Information
Address:
Van Hollen for Attorney General
PO Box 843
Madison, WI 53701

Phone:
608-661-0777

Fax:
608-661-0774

Invite JB to your next event!
Email the event information to: info@vanhollenforag.com.

Last edited:

The Don

He was on Channel 27 (local ABC affiliate for those not from Madison) for the 10:00 news last night. Unfortunately all they talked to him about was the DA who's in trouble due to allegations by 3, if not 4, women about something inappropriate/illegal. I'm not sure of the specifics of that story and it's unrelated to OC, so I'm not going to bother looking it up.

Anyway, he was on for nearly 10 minutes (it seemed like that, anyway) and they never asked him about the OC incident on Saturday night or any other issues.