• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Do not carry in Bay Park Square Mall in ashwaubenon

Interceptor_Knight

Not posted. I have carried several times and I have never been asked to leave. I will continue to carry in Bay Park Square until I am personally notified by someone from the mal with the authority to do so or it is clearly posted.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Ahhhhh...............they have BIG sign's outside ..that clearly state......All Ashwaubenon ordinances will be enforced on Simon mall property. So, Open carry is legal in Ashwaubenon. Carry on.

Last edited:
I was at Bay Park for probably close to an hour yesterday while OCing. I was in the open to, at the US Cellular kiosk getting a new phone, a droid, and yes it rocks. Anyway, nothing happened. I was getting nervous though, nervous enough that I called Hubert. The rent-a-cops kept walking past me and I had a spidey sense the cops where going to show up.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I was at Bay Park for probably close to an hour yesterday while OCing. I was in the open to, at the US Cellular kiosk getting a new phone, a droid, and yes it rocks. Anyway, nothing happened. I was getting nervous though, nervous enough that I called Hubert. The rent-a-cops kept walking past me and I had a spidey sense the cops where going to show up.

if their spineless security officers don't ask you to leave, then your not doing anything wrong, right ? lol

ckmorley

Awesome! Great work.

chris morley