Thread: Do not carry in Bay Park Square Mall in ashwaubenon

Do not carry in Bay Park Square Mall in ashwaubenon

They prohibit firearms on the premises

Is it clearly posted ??
    Anti-gunners tell us to run away from muggers. What about those of us who can't run ?

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar
    Not posted. I have carried several times and I have never been asked to leave. I will continue to carry in Bay Park Square until I am personally notified by someone from the mal with the authority to do so or it is clearly posted.

mall

Quote Originally Posted by ckmorley View Post
    Is it clearly posted ??
    nope, it's not clearly posted, they just have a no firearms on premises policy, you could obviously get away with it if dressed nicely and getting mistaken for an LEO

Ahhhhh...............they have BIG sign's outside ..that clearly state......All Ashwaubenon ordinances will be enforced on Simon mall property. So, Open carry is legal in Ashwaubenon. Carry on.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 09-23-2010 at 06:15 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

I was at Bay Park for probably close to an hour yesterday while OCing. I was in the open to, at the US Cellular kiosk getting a new phone, a droid, and yes it rocks. Anyway, nothing happened. I was getting nervous though, nervous enough that I called Hubert. The rent-a-cops kept walking past me and I had a spidey sense the cops where going to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Springfielddx40 View Post
    I was at Bay Park for probably close to an hour yesterday while OCing. I was in the open to, at the US Cellular kiosk getting a new phone, a droid, and yes it rocks. Anyway, nothing happened. I was getting nervous though, nervous enough that I called Hubert. The rent-a-cops kept walking past me and I had a spidey sense the cops where going to show up.
    if their spineless security officers don't ask you to leave, then your not doing anything wrong, right ? lol
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by Springfielddx40 View Post
    Awesome! Great work.

chris morley
    Anti-gunners tell us to run away from muggers. What about those of us who can't run ?