• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cudahy Mayor an Police Chief

range rat

HI Ho Jason. The Mayor of Cudahy is ok, But when it comes to oc & cc or guns of any kindhe keeps is ass on top of the fence to see wich way the wind is going to blow.. Don't get me wrong, he's got a good brain up there an can do Cudahy a lot of good, He just does't want to comment at this time..

Now the Cudahy Police Chief [Mr. Poellt ] is straight forward when it comes to ocing in Cudahy. I had a small chit chat with him the other day in reguards to the city gun ordnance,an he just came out an told me he will be following the Wi State law. An yes i told him i Open Carry. I've also hand out some fliers to a couple of Cudahy Leo's as well,
had some guy in P&S parking lot [ packer av] say he was glad to see me out here OC ing, an when i told him he could do the same thing, an tryed to pass on a flier to him he said Nope he didn't have the Balls to do want i'm doing.

I also had a Q&A go down in Piggly Wiggly parking lot [Oak Creek Ryan R] the other day, I've started ocing to the places my wife didn't like me to go to. [ her haunts] Handed out six fliers, even one to a retired leo that day, the only bad thing about that, I melted the Hell out my Ice Cream!!!!

I've Notice now more an more People are starting to become comfortable with seeing a person with a side arm on his or her hip, maybe a quick glance, a bit of a smile, I still get the occasional stare but what the hell it's going to happen an you can't please everyone..

I remenber when i started Open Carrying a little over a year a go, I first lock on to this Open Carry Forum, an did nothing but read an listen to everyone here and research a lot of laws an when i took my first step I remenber nick telling me to use a shopping cart, [ best advice i ever receive ] an to this i THANK YOU one an ALL....an now here it is 2010 an nuts with the shopping cart, an to hell with those narrow minded fools !! Carry ON.

littlewolf

HI Ho Jason. The Mayor of Cudahy is ok, But when it comes to oc & cc or guns of any kindhe keeps is ass on top of the fence to see wich way the wind is going to blow.. Don't get me wrong, he's got a good brain up there an can do Cudahy a lot of good, He just does't want to comment at this time..

Now the Cudahy Police Chief [Mr. Poellt ] is straight forward when it comes to ocing in Cudahy. I had a small chit chat with him the other day in reguards to the city gun ordnance,an he just came out an told me he will be following the Wi State law. An yes i told him i Open Carry. I've also hand out some fliers to a couple of Cudahy Leo's as well,
had some guy in P&S parking lot [ packer av] say he was glad to see me out here OC ing, an when i told him he could do the same thing, an tryed to pass on a flier to him he said Nope he didn't have the Balls to do want i'm doing.

I also had a Q&A go down in Piggly Wiggly parking lot [Oak Creek Ryan R] the other day, I've started ocing to the places my wife didn't like me to go to. [ her haunts] Handed out six fliers, even one to a retired leo that day, the only
bad thing about that, I melted the Hell out my Ice Cream!!!

I've Notice now more an more People are starting to become comfortable with seeing a person with a side arm on his or her hip, maybe a quick glance, a bit of a smile, I still get the occasional stare but what the hell it's going to happen an you can't please everyone..

I remenber when i started Open Carrying a little over a year a go, I first lock on to this Open Carry Forum, an did nothing but read an listen to everyone here and research a lot of laws an when i took my first step I remenber nick telling me to use a shopping cart, [ best advice i ever receive ] an to this i THANK YOU one an ALL....an now here it is 2010 an nuts with the shopping cart, an to hell with those narrow minded fools !! Carry ON.

Cool maybe we can meet? I'll be in Cudahy around the 8th for the grandkids B-day

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
Now the Cudahy Police Chief [Mr. Poellt ] is straight forward when it comes to ocing in Cudahy. I had a small chit chat with him the other day in reguards to the city gun ordnance,an he just came out an told me he will be following the Wi State law.

Next time you see the Chief, ask him if he'd like a job in Madison!