• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

If you haven't joined Wisconsin Carry Inc. JOIN NOW!!!!!

M

McX

just a suggestion. came to me, i don't know why (?) think of it as a commercial thread placed here for your viewing enjoyment.

wisconsincarry.org

Spartacus

Banned
All I can say to that is "Amen" my friend.

Where else are you gonna find a group of guys that sticks together like glue when the going gets tough?

Last edited:

grinner

There's still time to join as a Founder's Club member, too. Guaranteed to make you lose 10lb, get a raise at work, and become irresistible to the opposite sex.

And it's easy. Nothing to mail. No check to write. Go to Wisconsin Carry's website and click Join at the top. Do it right now. You're already at your computer, so just take 60 seconds and do it. You'll be glad you did!!!

Spartacus

Banned
Benefits of being a founders member?

I got a lap dance from Hubert... does that count?

Seriously, as a Founding Member you will be introduced to the ancient hidden and mysterious dark secrets of The Gun. Understanding these ancient mysteries will allow you to have the warm feeling that you have truly made a deep commitment to help the premier open carry organization in the state promote the cause that is near and dear to all of our hearts.

The money goes to fund the several lawsuits that are pending as well as the many other events and endeavors that WCI will undertake in the future.

And did I mention the lap dance?

M

McX

anmut, now you are truly one of the beloved, and beautiful people. at least in my book.

TyGuy

Seriously - is there any benefit to being a founding member or is it just a title and honor? I'm just wondering. $50 I can spare no problem, but $100 is a bit tougher.

OCmyXD

I got a lap dance from Hubert... does that count?

[...]

And did I mention the lap dance?

I was considering an upgrade of my membership until I learned of *this* benefit! :)

Seriously though, how does it work for existing 2010 members? Is there an upgrade option, or should I just sign up for Founder for 2011?

TyGuy

I'm just trying to justify the amount of $$$ I give. I guess I could do $50 today and another $50 next month. I don't care if I am a "founding member" or not. I want to help support WIcarry.

TyGuy

alright alright, joining now. $50 today and $50 more when I can afford it.

TyGuy

Well there wasn't a $15 + $35 = $50 option so you got me for $65! I look forward to donating again.

johnny amish

Wisconsin Carry is the best deal for the buck. I am proud to be a part of an orginazation that really walks the walk. They have proven by example that they have my back when ever it might be needed. I ask you to name one orginazation that has done more for the rights of Wisconsin gun owners than Wisconsin Carry. None. This is a young orginization that has acomplished great things in a short time. There is no limit as to what we can achieve if we all pitch in whatever we can afford, it will all add up. United we stand and with Wisconsin Carry we will stand proud and tall.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
I'll get another $50 your way in October!

I became a founders member today. I don't normally jump on anyone's bandwagon right away and I don't join organizations lightly so it took me a while but after consideration I've decided that WCI is a good place for me to put some of my money and time. The events in Madison really cemented my decision. It also helps that many of the founding members of WCI share a belief that all rights should be protected, a belief that's all too uncommon amoung pro-gun organizations.

TyGuy

Ok ok, I'll become a founders member. Is there anyway to refund my contribution from yesterday so that I can give another one today as a founders member?