Thread: wtaq's Jerry Bader - throws in his .02 cents - RE: Pulaski & Madison OC incident.

wtaq's Jerry Bader - throws in his .02 cents - RE: Pulaski & Madison OC incident.

http://www.wtaq.com/podcasts/jerry-b...ow/open-carry/

fast forward about half way >>>>

I did not know we were trying to make a point !
    But Jerry, thinks we should NOT be carrying into Businesses. Let's let him have it, email the crap out of him with your views on this.

He just does not get it !
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 09-22-2010 at 05:23 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Ticked me off when I heard that on the radio today too. Left him a message and a couple links on his Facebook fan page.

I have to agree. Private property rights should reign supreme. The property owner should be the one who decides what's allowed in his/her business, whether it's smoking, shoeless feet, or firearms. Firearms should be allowed in all public buildings / areas that are open to the public (like police stations, which anyone can walk into, but not a jail, that has secured access). Would I support or shop at a business that didn't allow carry? No. But it is my right to shop elsewhere like it is their right to prohibit firearms.

We don't have the right to personal protection?! WTH? Okay, so he didn't use those exact words, but you get where I'm going with this.
    Last edited by protias; 09-23-2010 at 10:42 AM.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    He doesn't understand that the people where just there for dinner. That's my gripe with him. He also said that the places would need to adopt a "policy". I don't agree with that either.

He's right though, that private property holders have every right to disallow guns on their property.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

McX
    He's right though, that private property holders have every right to disallow guns on their property.

Or allow them!

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    Or allow them!
    Yes sir!
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Who is this D-BAG ? ?

I LOVE his lack of thought and information -

" Honey EVERYBODY'S concealed carry but us and Illinois "

He is talking about Minnesota, and we certainly are not a conceal carry state.

What a D-BAG
    - Knowledge is power and there IS strength in numbers -

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Jerry thinks we are carrying into Businesses because we are trying to make a political statement. he does not get it...we carry into those places to defend ourselves if we need to.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    Jerry thinks we are carrying into Businesses because we are trying to make a political statement. he does not get it...we carry into those places to defend ourselves if we need to.
    I agree. That is the part he doesn't get.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla